Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Only One Ex-President to Attend Inauguration

LuckyBolt    1,315

Or Jimmy Carter is deemed expendable for the event that may happen on the white house lawn that day.  The rest will be in their bunkers watching chaos unfold.

RabidWolf    1,074

Carter became as corrupt as the rest of them over the course or his political career. The federal Department of Education was created on his watch.

I have to wonder though, since he was raised by a self-made businessman in a tiny Georgia town and worked hard during his young life, if he is perhaps returning to his more honorable roots now that his life is clearly nearing its end.

It is fascinating to me how people's attitudes change when they see their deaths standing before them. 

Cinnamon    23,139

Those dinos will just stink up the place, anyway. Let them stay home and not socialize with anyone at the Inauguration, that's how they make so much trouble, by yakking it up. LOL

Ukshep    20,216
55 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

Carter became as corrupt as the rest of them over the course or his political career. The federal Department of Education was created on his watch.

I have to wonder though, since he was raised by a self-made businessman in a tiny Georgia town and worked hard during his young life, if he is perhaps returning to his more honorable roots now that his life is clearly nearing its end.

It is fascinating to me how people's attitudes change when they see their deaths standing before them. 

Good point! I had not thought of that possibility!

majoga    429

Aw. I figured it would be W. He's always looking for a reason to dance like a drunken monkey.

amused   
amused

Carter, being the second worst President of all time, isn't much of a consolation prize.

I'd rather President Trump surrounded by top military brass at the inauguration.