Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGK

New World Order Goes MSM

CGK    2,624

John McCain told the world on Fox News this morning that we have had a NWO for 70 years now! Nice to see John admit something that we already know. MSN spills the beans on NWO..

Start the video at 5:20 if you don't want to watch the entire 9 min video.

Cinnamon    22,873

Holy shit, can anyone say HYPOCRITE? 

lol It sure could be them next... exposed for their crimes by LEAKERS, NOT HACKERS. 

70 years we have had a NWO and it's been relatively peaceful... what f**king planet is Alzheimer McCain living on? That world order has to be maintained he says... well, NO IT DOES NOT. 

BornUntamed    425

Maybe my rose colored goggles got in the way, but I always thought we were fighting to stop the nwo from getting implemented, not that we were already living in it.  I guess, much like the matrix, those born in the system don't see the system.

kind of eye opening looking back through events in history, it makes sense.

CGK    2,624
46 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Holy shit, can anyone say HYPOCRITE? 

lol It sure could be them next... exposed for their crimes by LEAKERS, NOT HACKERS. 

70 years we have had a NWO and it's been relatively peaceful... what f**king planet is Alzheimer McCain living on? That world order has to be maintained he says... well, NO IT DOES NOT. 

Right??? Flipped on the TV this morning just in time to hear his interview. I almost fell out of bed when I heard him say that. Shortly after the Fox interview he gave one on CNN and left out the NWO comments...LOL I guess they gave him his meds before the CNN interview so he would stay in line.