Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Breaking | Federal Court REQUIRES Trump's AG to act in Hillary's email scandal!

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    16,965

This might explain obamatards recent actions!

A federal appeals court has opened the door for Donald Trump’s U.S. attorney general, which will be Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala., if confirmed, to intervene in the case of Hillary Clinton’s use of an unsecured, private computer server in her home for classified information.

The decision from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia, in fact, says the law requires it.

The conclusion came in a lawsuit brought by Judicial Watch seeking to retrieve emails that were not released to the public.

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said the courts “seem to be fed up with the Obama administration’s refusal to enforce the rule of law on the Clinton emails.”

“Today’s appeals court ruling rejects the Obama State Department’s excuses justifying its failure to ask the attorney general, as the law requires, to pursue the recovery of the Clinton emails,” he said. “This ruling means that the Trump Justice Department will have to decide if it wants to finally enforce the rule of law and try to retrieve all the emails Clinton and her aides unlawfully took with them when they left the State Department.”

http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/court-opens-door-for-trumps-ag-to-act-in-hillarys-email-scandal/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 LuckyBolt    1,170

https://www.justice.gov/pardon/pardon-information-and-instructions

2. Federal convictions only

"Under the Constitution, only federal criminal convictions, such as those adjudicated in the United States District Courts, may be pardoned by the President."

I don't think he can pardon her until she's been convicted?  So, maybe all the slow releasing of leaks/info was on purpose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 BornUntamed    425
22 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

https://www.justice.gov/pardon/pardon-information-and-instructions

2. Federal convictions only

"Under the Constitution, only federal criminal convictions, such as those adjudicated in the United States District Courts, may be pardoned by the President."

I don't think he can pardon her until she's been convicted?  So, maybe all the slow releasing of leaks/info was on purpose.

Blanket pardons have been given in the past for known and unknown crimes.  No conviction is necessary to receive a pardon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Redlistvet    603

I love this.. Either way hitlery is painted in a bad way.

If shes pardoned, it means shes guilty of a crime requiring a presidential pardon.  Bad very bad in my book.

Or she prosecuted under the Dons administration and could he tried and convicted of treason. Again bad, very bad for her image.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Redlistvet    603

Then the fun begins.  You can rub that in every liberal ,jackass's face that voted for Hitlery.  Haha you voted for a criminal that had to get a pardon from Obama 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 COBO Member    2,765
1 hour ago, Redlistvet said:

I love this.. Either way hitlery is painted in a bad way.

If shes pardoned, it means shes guilty of a crime requiring a presidential pardon.  Bad very bad in my book.

Or she prosecuted under the Dons administration and could he tried and convicted of treason. Again bad, very bad for her image.

Not to mention another stain on Obama's dress...ooops I meant "legacy". Now if they really push, maybe he'll get drug into it as well for not following Fed laws.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kirkout   
Kirkout
5 hours ago, COBO Member said:

Not to mention another stain on Obama's dress...ooops I meant "legacy". Now if they really push, maybe he'll get drug into it as well for not following Fed laws.

SD murders covered up by bozo the Kenyan

 

Other crimes supervised or ignored by the bozo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jump To Top
×