Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Talon

LIONEL PODCAST: RED ALERT — Obama Silently Signs a Propaganda Bill Federalizing the Media

Talon    716

The world mourns yet another celebrity who dies prematurely over and lifestyles, decisions and deadly habits. Enter automourn. 

AUTOMOURN: A tribal, collective and mass exhibition of feigned grief, lugubrious mass hysteria and excessive expressions of inexplicable sadness or loss typically over any celebrity or sports figure usually and typically seen in social media fora and platforms. The goal is to out-mourn and out-grieve other proponents of such in order to show that the sense of loss to you is greater than that of the world in keeping with a pathologically solipsistic worldview and frame of reference. 

Meanwhile, these stories have been overlooked altogether and completely. I mean, by the Ted Baxter, sock puppet, cookie cutter playbook, echo chamber mainstream media repeaters and not reporters, corporate whores and company slatterns and info-trollops.

Obama Quietly Signs The “Countering Disinformation And Propaganda Act” Into Law

“Ministry of Truth” Plus $611 Billion for the Military in 2017: Obama Quietly Signs the “Countering Disinformation and Propaganda Act” into Law

‘Fake news’ sparks nuclear threat between Pakistan & Israel

US Government Can Legally Access Your Facebook Data (And Now We Know How)

NYT Fumes After Conservative Media ‘Appropriated’ Fake News, Turned It Against MSM

U.S. history no longer a requirement for history majors at George Washington University

http://lionelmedia.com/podpress_trac/web/14397/0/slattern.mp3

http://lionelmedia.com/2016/12/28/lionel-podcast-red-alert-obama-silently-signs-a-propaganda-bill-federalizing-the-media/

CSB    1,923

Obama Quietly Signs The "Countering Disinformation And Propaganda Act" Into Law

It's strange that no one commented on this being it's such a important issue . This can and will effect us all if Trump can't put a stop to it .

Trump is going to have his hands full of bull shit as it is ...

I will add this video that I found on this subject . This guy tells it like it is ...

Thank you for posting this thread @Talon

I guess that's fine because Trump isn't going to use them anyway...

Seems like since Trump got elected that now Obama has a purpose in life...to try to break down the incoming president...of course he was already making provisions for that given that Obama would never leave but if he did, the incoming president (even if it's Hillary?) would have another mess to clean up...

Jump To Top