Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Trump Pledges To Continue Speaking Directly To American People – To Hell With Mainstream Media

Cinnamon    19,733

The long-entrenched establishment powers that be, don’t much care for Donald Trump’s remarkably effective use of social media to bypass the Mainstream Media filter and communicate directly to the American people. And so, a campaign was initiated to create pressure to have the President-Elect agree his Twitter and related social media accounts would not be utilized once he enters the White House.

It appears Mr. Trump will once again ignore the requests of his political enemies, and continue doing what he thinks is best for America, namely talking above, and through, those who would much rather keep him silent.

With some 39 MILLION combined followers, Donald Trump can at any moment, create a message many times over more powerful than MSNBC, CNN, ABC, or any of the other established media outlets. It was this ability that propelled Mr. Trump to the forefront of a then-crowded GOP field, allowed him to survive attack after attack, and ultimately, win the White House.

And it has his globalist-enemies increasingly concerned.

<snip>

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines-2016/trump-pledges-to-continue-speaking-directly-to-american-people-to-hell-with-mainstream-media

The globalists have lost every battle lately and I hope to see them lose a lot more. 

Groove    1,680

These next few weeks need to hurry up. They are trying everything they can before he gets inaugurated. Just seems Obama would just give up on passing laws these last few weeks but he just keeps shoving more and more at us. I just wonder how many Trump will rip up. 

Cinnamon    19,733
17 minutes ago, Groove said:

These next few weeks need to hurry up. They are trying everything they can before he gets inaugurated. Just seems Obama would just give up on passing laws these last few weeks but he just keeps shoving more and more at us. I just wonder how many Trump will rip up. 

Depends on the traitors in Congress, Obama used an antiquated law re: new oil and gas exploration moratorium that cannot be repealed. Executive orders... into the shredder! But I now see qualifications being made "if they are unconstitutional.  The R's hold a majority all around. All blame is on them when we lose rights now. No.More.Excuses.!

Jump To Top