Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CSB

SLAVE ... A note To those Seeking Truth

CSB    2,032

A note to those that are seeking truth . I to was once a guest a newbie as I was seeking understanding of all the madness .

I now understand that in all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth . This seeking is an individual’s search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system . It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown . Being here at Conspiracy Outpost your process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway . I hope that all you guests and newbies in the info war find what you are looking for .

A new perspective is emerging from the old, which dictates that in order to effect the safety and happiness it is necessary for the People to dissolve political and religious bands from one an other, and institute governments that derive their just powers from the consent of the governed . Accordingly this same force impels mankind to reconstitute from their divided selves, and become One under nature’s innate … sovereignty by dissolving the political and religious bands that have previously divided them . Regardless of former political and religious ties, the people of the world must unify against a Global Corporate Empire, which cannot be effected by any one nation or small group of nations . A tyranny which can only be deposed by the collective force of mankind on a global scale, and which has existed for over a millennium as a hidden hand that guides the course of events . Shadow governess ...

We hold these truths to be self evident, that All men and women are created Equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights ...

There is a lot to learn lets start here with this simple video Called

SLAVE  Uploaded on Sep 18, 2011 at YouTube

The uniquely massive support for Israel has cost trillions of dollars and multitudes of lives. It has diminished human moral standing in the world, lessened our domestic freedoms, and exposed us to unnecessary and growing peril.