Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Posting this so you guys hold me accountable lol Juice fasting

113 posts in this topic

@Cryptid Mold Some recipes for juice:

The Very Best Juice Fasting Recipes

Although any juice recipe works well for fasting, here we mention a few that are great for a quick weight loss regime. The recipes are equally great for detox and cleanse the body while limiting calorie intake and keeping the body prime and fit.

Remember that the recipes discussed here aren’t the end of the world kind of stuff. You are free to experiment, mix together recipes and add or subtract ingredients to alter taste as you like it. Moreover, measurements mentioned aren’t meant to be taken precisely. A little extra or a little less is fine as juice at the end of the day remains juice as long as the same ingredients are used.

<snip>

http://www.juicerreviewsdirect.com/best-juice-fasting-recipes/

6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

@Cryptid Mold Some recipes for juice:

The Very Best Juice Fasting Recipes

Although any juice recipe works well for fasting, here we mention a few that are great for a quick weight loss regime. The recipes are equally great for detox and cleanse the body while limiting calorie intake and keeping the body prime and fit.

Remember that the recipes discussed here aren’t the end of the world kind of stuff. You are free to experiment, mix together recipes and add or subtract ingredients to alter taste as you like it. Moreover, measurements mentioned aren’t meant to be taken precisely. A little extra or a little less is fine as juice at the end of the day remains juice as long as the same ingredients are used.

<snip>

http://www.juicerreviewsdirect.com/best-juice-fasting-recipes/

Thanks, I saved that link. There are so many juice recipes out there, but as you've also hinted at, they are open to change as to what we like as far as taste goes.

I always like using green leafy spinach, cucumbers, apples, and oranges, but with other things added as well. Sometimes I'll use an orange and forego the apples and vice versa. It's what I'm in the mood for or what I have available in the fruit and veggie drawer in the fridge.

Just now, Cryptid Mold said:

Thanks, I saved that link. There are so many juice recipes out there, but as you've also hinted at, they are open to change as to what we like as far as taste goes.

I always like using green leafy spinach, cucumbers, apples, and oranges, but with other things added as well. Sometimes I'll use an orange and forego the apples and vice versa. It's what I'm in the mood for or what I have available in the fruit and veggie drawer in the fridge.

Best thing in the world is honeydew melon or watermelon juice. Having that tomorrow! :)

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Best thing in the world is honeydew melon or watermelon juice. Having that tomorrow! :)

Lol, I have a big dislike for honeydew, but watermelon is delicious, but watermelon is sugar loaded even though it's natural.

If I do have watermelon, though, I like to use that as my juice base instead of apples and oranges.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Champagne is the same as juice. 

:neonlol:

Just now, Cryptid Mold said:

:neonlol:

Well, it's grapes ain't it? :cheer:

Well, it's grapes ain't it? :cheer:

Yes, it is, and with a little bubbly amongst other things.

1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Day 5. All's good! 

:bananawohoo:

1 person likes this

Day 6. I'm going to have some organic tomato soup tonight. cooked... is that cheating? Idc because I'm not going to eat those damn beets. LOL

Day 6. I'm going to have some organic tomato soup tonight. cooked... is that cheating? Idc because I'm not going to eat those damn beets. LOL

Lol, no, it's not cheating, and I wouldn't eat those damn beets either!

1 person likes this