Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Posting this so you guys hold me accountable lol Juice fasting

Rate this topic

Cinnamon    14,653
6 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Kudos to you for sticking to your game plan!

Determination is by far even better than willpower.

For you, the 4th day is where the benefits begin to show, and which helps to push you forward.

Thanks! @Cryptid Mold So strange that I didn't get hungry at all, really, this time. Maybe I ate so much over Christmas I am still living off that? lmao!  I'm going to make it through. I was really dreading these first 3 days. You should see the chlorophyl (sp?) in the green juice, it's sooo dark green. Romaine, spinach and cucumber juice is decent. I haven't used any fruit yet at all, but I better start because I have a bunch and I don't want it to go bad sitting around. 

Cryptic Mole    3,529
13 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Maybe I ate so much over Christmas I am still living off that?

Still living off the Christmas goodies? Lol and rofl.

Yeah, the first few days are the worst. I kind of try and reason with myself on those start-up days as to why I'm being such an ass and suffering unnecessarily. lol. I always try to convince myself that this shit is stupid. lol.

I like the powerful greens in my drink because Chlorophyll is identical to human blood. During WW1 especially, the field doctors actually used liquid chlorophyll as blood transfusions. That's why the bottles are still shaped the way they are today. Just like the old glass blood transfusion bottles from the past.

I also love cucumber in my drinks because it just adds a real nice flavor, but an apple is even better as it gives that extra energy kick from the natural sugars. You'll need that after the 3rd day for sure!

Edited by Cryptid Mold

Cinnamon    14,653
1 minute ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Still living off the Christmas goodies? Lol and rofl.

Yeah, the first few days are the worst. I kind of try and reason with myself on those start-up days as to why I'm being such an ass and suffering unnecessarily. lol. I always try to convince myself that this shit is stupid. lol.

I like the powerful greens in my drink because Chlorophyll is identical to human blood. During WW1 especially, the field doctors actually used liquid chlorophyll as blood transfusions. That's why the bottles are still shaped the way they are today. Just like the old glass blood transfusion bottles from the past.

I also love cucumber in my drinks because it just adds a real nice flavor, but an apple is even better as it gives that extra energy kick from the natural sugars.

I had to order some organic green apples, they just got here today, couldn't find any that weren't pesticided to death at the store, so I got Amazon Fresh, check it out. It's kind of nice to have and costs 15 bucks a month, they have quite a bit of organic stuff, everything I got so far has been really nice and fresh. Some salsa was damaged and all I had to do was request a refund for it and they did it instantly, very easy. Anyway, it's kind of nice to not have to run from store to store to find organic while I'm doing this. 

Cryptic Mole    3,529
24 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I got Amazon Fresh, check it out. It's kind of nice to have and costs 15 bucks a month

Haha, my son just signed me up with a one-year amazon prime account for my Christmas present. I'm all set up to start buying my groceries. Hell, with those cheap prices, I don't really mind paying the $15 per month. Especially since they deliver in just two days free of charge and even a few hours if you're willing to pay a bit extra. It's not so easy for me to get out and go shopping these days, so this is a godsend!

Edited by Cryptid Mold
  • Like 1

Cinnamon    14,653

@Cinnamon , do they deliver to your door, or do they bring everything inside?

They just leave it by the door. But they put the stuff in these really nice containers styrofoam and don't put too much in them, so they're not very heavy. They have dry ice and ice packs in them, too. I don't know if you can get them to come inside or not. It shows up in a 3 hour window of time you select. I work at home so that's not a problem, but they'll leave it if you're not there, too. 

Cinnamon    14,653

Oh, forgot they'll pick up the containers if you set them at the door next time they deliver, they're really too nice to put in the trash, the styrofoam coolers are inside green nylon bags with velcro on them and have straps to carry them with.

Cryptic Mole    3,529
8 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

They just leave it by the door. But they put the stuff in these really nice containers styrofoam and don't put too much in them, so they're not very heavy. They have dry ice and ice packs in them, too. I don't know if you can get them to come inside or not. It shows up in a 3 hour window of time you select. I work at home so that's not a problem, but they'll leave it if you're not there, too. 

Wow, and all of that for free? That's amazing! Makes people wonder how they make any money at all?

Cryptic Mole    3,529
8 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Oh, forgot they'll pick up the containers if you set them at the door next time they deliver, they're really too nice to put in the trash, the styrofoam coolers are inside green nylon bags with velcro on them and have straps to carry them with.

I would imagine that they may reuse them.

Cryptic Mole    3,529
4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Day 4. Energy levels increasing, less inflammation from past injuries and brain fog gone. :)

Aha, the old brain fog thingy. I hate that because I get that much more than usual these days. lol.

I suppose that's kind of expected at 62.

I'll bet, though, if I didn't have that genetic defect in my heart valve which caused diastolic heart failure, I would still be in great shape.

I was as strong as a bull and could sprint like a gazelle just a few years back.

Edited by Cryptid Mold

Cinnamon    14,653

Aha, the old brain fog thingy. I hate that because I get that much more than usual these days. lol.

I suppose that's kind of expected at 62.

I'll bet, though, if I didn't have that genetic defect in my heart valve which caused diastolic heart failure, I would still be in great shape.

I was as strong as a bull and could sprint like a gazelle.

When I eat crap food I feel like crap. And I had a cold for a few days recently.