Jump to content
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Posting this so you guys hold me accountable lol Juice fasting

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    14,350
1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

@Cinnamon, so what did Shep do? He removed the emoticons because they slowed everything down and caused freezing and now he's slowly adding them back again? Lol.

No, the big ones and the memes were the ones slowing it down. The small ones are ok, but had to be wiped and put back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    3,509
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

No, the big ones and the memes were the ones slowing it down. The small ones are ok, but had to be wiped and put back. 

This place is lots of work, now isn't it?

On that note, I'm gonna go watch some shit on the boob tube so I can try to wind-down.

Yesterday I was up over 24 hours, then got only 3.5 hours sleep.

Been up another 11 hours since.

Goodnight/Goodmorning... lol

Catch ya later. :waving-banana-smiley-emoticon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    14,350
2 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

This place is lots of work, now isn't it?

On that note, I'm gonna go watch some shit on the boob tube so I can try to wind-down.

Yesterday I was up over 24 hours, then got only 3.5 hours sleep.

Been up another 11 hours since.

Goodnight/Goodmorning... lol

Catch ya later. :waving-banana-smiley-emoticon:

:upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 schon    776
30 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

@Cinnamon, so what did Shep do? He removed the emoticons because they slowed everything down and caused freezing and now he's slowly adding them back again? Lol.

Still looking for spinny dog.Or at least running dog.

:hiding:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 schon    776
On 3/27/2017 at 5:08 PM, Cinnamon said:

I'm going for 10, I did 16 last time, just juicing. I really love watermelon or honeydew melon juices, too. Thanks for recipes! 

How are you doing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    14,350
1 minute ago, schon said:

How are you doing?

Doing good, except I'm eating mostly not juicing. Lots of salads and veggies and fruits. I just get something when I feel hungry. Blueberries are excellent! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  1. Jump To Top
×