Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Strange Sounds are Happening Worldwide!

Cinnamon    19,831

Footage of Strange Sounds (2016-2017) strange sounds loud booms strange noises mystery booms strange sound footage heard around the world 2016 2017

Lots of accounts and MSM coverage of it. 

CSB    1,913

I have heard these kinds of sounds " the booms " here in Iowa . I wounder if it's not just warm and cold air colliding . 

As for the other sounds ... :dunno:

Whats strange is this stuff has been happening a lot lately both here in America and around the world . But then the world is changing ...

Good video @Cinnamon  It makes one wounder ...

Alice   
Alice

Sinking ground? Though the strange noises I've heard the last year or so, but not recently, has sounded trumpet-like. I chalked it up to the train station, but even logical others in my family have been like hmm. 

Yep it's real   
Yep it's real

Happened here in Australia on Christmas Day, we live in a rural area, know the sound of near and far gun shots, thunder etc.  Nothing like that, rather unsettling. 

marlowe    1,579

Strange phenomenon: In JERUSALEM SKY With TRUMPET SOUNDS!!!  

HAS THE 1ST RUMPET BEEN BLOWN IN JERUSALEM?.......SIMPLY AMAZING!!........ROMANS 13:11-14

20 second video....we are at the END OF DAYS ...IMO

YourMom2    1,354

Idiots keep sending projectiles into the heavens and every time they crash into the ceiling it leaves a crack.

Dome doom!

Jump To Top