Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Altercurrent.com

They can't hide it! PlanetX/Nibiru, Blue and Red Kachina rogue planetary system imaged around the world Dec, 27, 2016

Altercurrent.com   
Altercurrent.com

Warning: This subject can make mainstream trolls go crazy. It may cause cognitive dissonance for shills and pseudo-conspiracy theorists. Those who are familiar with the subject know this isn't about doomsday, or the end of the world. Not really anyways. It's about truth. About understanding and unraveling decades of conspiracy, brainwashing and lies. We live in an electric universe. We don't know jack about our environment or place in the universe.

Sightings are being made each day and the Planet X conspiracy theory persists, long after the Mayan Doomsday hoax, the Millennium bug and many fake warnings encompassing the psy-op of the corrupted mainstream to keep you blind and ignorant until the last seconds.

Is something being hidden in plain sight by chemtrails and tricks of light?

Many in the community are asking these questions....

Did they put a/some mirror/s similar to one found in a lighthouse into orbit to distort and fragment the light and hide objects from sight? 

Is there some sort of shield in orbit to protect or obscure the sky and the object increasingly easy to spot?

In the following video there could be evidence of both of these assertions....

grav   
grav
1 hour ago, Tarmalen said:

Let's just say that Nibiru isn't coming anytime soon...now what?

I agree. It's not a dwarf star from outside the solar system. Nor is it a rogue planet.

And I disagree. There is something out there. And it's real. Hindu Vedics called it Rahu, the dark twin, the sun eater, the eclipser. It has a purpose. Probably not a happy one for us. 

Just Lookin    195
35 minutes ago, grav said:

I agree. It's not a dwarf star from outside the solar system. Nor is it a rogue planet.

And I disagree. There is something out there. And it's real. Hindu Vedics called it Rahu, the dark twin, the sun eater, the eclipser. It has a purpose. Probably not a happy one for us. 

There is definitely something out there.

Sulie   
Sulie

I would love to peruse, but when you attack people off tgmhe bat who might have a differing opinion, not gonna happen.

Try another tactic if you think it's important.

Jump To Top