Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Elephant in the room? Is it too late?

Rate this topic

Ukshep    14,228

Elephant in the room? Is it too late? because i am getting the feeling that only one choice remains but nothing will be done until we feel the boot!

Cop is in the best shape it can be with my abilities. I do so hope it is enough to allow us to stand as long as possible.

All i know is my body is in red alert. my adrenaline is pumping. I see it all playing out and i am powerless to stop it.

You better be ok with my help

oh and just because

Ukshep    14,228
Just now, Meibus power said:

So, lock and load then?

More than likely quiet submission from the majority. Boots coming.

radio doc    350

more like a caravan of camels headed for all of the tents, at this point! you know the story of the camel and the tent. obomas face is similar to a camel, isn't it? when that big nose comes around be sure to hold your ground.

Meibus power   
Meibus power

Why are people like that?

So willing to submit to those above them even when they know they are being lied to.

At some point if they don't take a stand, they will be no more.

Tarmalen    1,002
19 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

More than likely quiet submission from the majority. Boots coming.

Boots better be bringing food, medical supplies, and fresh water otherwise at that point the zombie uprising will become reality. 

15 minutes ago, Meibus power said:

Why are people like that?

So willing to submit to those above them even when they know they are being lied to.

At some point if they don't take a stand, they will be no more.

It happens to every civilization that becomes complacent and ignored the trends until they had to actually get off the couch and do something about it. When they do something you better believe that it will be long lasting in the repercussions. Those folks that believe they have all the cards and power will learn the hard way not to wake a sleeping giant.

• Like 1

COBO Member    1,939
25 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Bury your guns and conform for a time. They fight back when they least expect. 

BULLSH!T !! If you think it's time to bury the guns, then it's time to dig them up! The longer you conform, the more comfortable you get.

• Like 3

Ukshep    14,228
1 minute ago, COBO Member said:

BULLSH!T !! If you think it's time to bury the guns, then it's time to dig them up! The longer you conform, the more comfortable you get.

I still cant believe the libtards have turned into preppers to fight us. Its like the nazi f**king youth all over again....the mentality!

COBO Member    1,939
Just now, Ukshep said:

I still cant believe the libtards have turned into preppers to fight us. Its like the nazi f**king youth all over again....the mentality!

I don't think it's so much to fight us. I think maybe they (some) have woken up to the fact that sooner or later these "disturbances" at the malls are going to spill into the streets.

BornUntamed    424
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

It's too bad they are becoming peppers.  I was hoping a serious crisis would naturally thin their numbers...   

Ukshep    14,228
8 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

I don't think it's so much to fight us. I think maybe they (some) have woken up to the fact that sooner or later these "disturbances" at the malls are going to spill into the streets.

Maybe just maybe...

7 minutes ago, BornUntamed said:

It's too bad they are becoming peppers.  I was hoping a serious crisis would naturally thin their numbers...   

^^ this