Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iamawake

‘Fake news’ Christmas 1968

grav   
grav

I didn't know any of this either. Ugh, I'm in the text box and can't get out. And the bullets aren't working to separate the details. Sorry. 

US 111th Military Intelligence Group were at Dr. King’s location during the assassination.20th Special Forces Group had an 8-man sniper team at the assassination location on that day.Usual Memphis Police special body guards were advised they “weren’t needed” on the day of the assassination.Regular and constant police protection for Dr. King was removed from protecting Dr. King an hour before the assassination.Military Intelligence set-up photographers on a roof of a fire station with a clear view to Dr. King’s balcony.

Dr. King’s room was changed from a secure 1st-floor room to an exposed balcony room.Memphis police ordered the scene where multiple witnesses reported as the source of shooting cut down of their bushes that would have hid a sniper.Along with sanitizing a crime scene, police abandoned investigative procedure to interview witnesses who lived by the scene of the shooting.The rifle Mr. Ray delivered was not matched to the bullet that killed Dr. King, and was not sighted to accurately shoot.

Tarmalen    1,163
6 hours ago, grav said:

I didn't know any of this either. Ugh, I'm in the text box and can't get out. And the bullets aren't working to separate the details. Sorry. 

US 111th Military Intelligence Group were at Dr. King’s location during the assassination.20th Special Forces Group had an 8-man sniper team at the assassination location on that day.Usual Memphis Police special body guards were advised they “weren’t needed” on the day of the assassination.Regular and constant police protection for Dr. King was removed from protecting Dr. King an hour before the assassination.Military Intelligence set-up photographers on a roof of a fire station with a clear view to Dr. King’s balcony.

Dr. King’s room was changed from a secure 1st-floor room to an exposed balcony room.Memphis police ordered the scene where multiple witnesses reported as the source of shooting cut down of their bushes that would have hid a sniper.Along with sanitizing a crime scene, police abandoned investigative procedure to interview witnesses who lived by the scene of the shooting.The rifle Mr. Ray delivered was not matched to the bullet that killed Dr. King, and was not sighted to accurately shoot.

Take a guess who was the CIA inside man.

grav   
grav
39 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

Take a guess who was the CIA inside man.

Bush Sr.? 

Tarmalen    1,163
2 minutes ago, grav said:

Bush Sr.? 

Hint: He was there. Ever since then he has been a leading voice for the movement.

grav   
grav
26 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

Hint: He was there. Ever since then he has been a leading voice for the movement.

Jesse.

Was Malcolm X already dead by then? 

Tarmalen    1,163
2 minutes ago, grav said:

Jesse.

Was Malcolm X already dead by then? 

Google: jesse jackson cia

It's been a bit since I have seen this theory.

grav   
grav

I googled him after that no-so-wild guess. Bush the elder (pedophile Satanist) was involved with JFK. Bin Laden was the CIA operative and willing fall guy who was dead from kidney failure years before he was supposedly shot by the US sniper. Then his body was buried at sea. 

I guesstimate that 90% of CIA agents work for the shadow government.

Much less for the FBI. 40% maybe. 

Freemasons/Shriners, 1%. They don't work FOR anyone. They own the whole enchilada.

When MLK was killed, race relations went really bad. Before that, even with discrimination and real hardships, blacks lived in intact families and owned homes and businesses. LBJ initiated his Great Society, which replaced black fathers with welfare and the entitlement mentality. Then it moved into white culture and ta da, here we are, in the nanny state. Uncle Sam is the new baby daddy. The slackers now outnumber the workers. And we know who voted for whom. 

Jump To Top