Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cryptic Mole

Mall Riots - No One Is Seeing Who's Transporting These Idiots There?

Cryptic Mole    4,381

So the big question to me is how are thousands of kids getting to these mall's where they are doing this? Obviously, they are being bussed/bused in, but security cameras and even security itself are not seeing any of this? Where's all the video of this? Why hasn't those kinds of video not gone viral? Why not arrest the bus drivers for inciting a riot? Why not interrogate these drivers as to who gave the orders? This is common sense 101 shit. Are the police really that fu@king stupid? Or are we all just being jerked? I doubt these kids are just all meeting up and even if so, doesn't anyone notice the large crowds building and notify the police? Something's amiss here!

Has anyone here even given any thought to this? I've heard no mention of this here or anywhere for that matter.

Ukshep    19,938
28 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

So the big question to me is how are thousands of kids getting to these mall's where they are doing this? Obviously, they are being bussed/bused in, but security cameras and even security itself are not seeing any of this? Where's all the video of this? Why hasn't those kinds of video not gone viral? Why not arrest the bus drivers for inciting a riot? Why not interrogate these drivers as to who gave the orders? This is common sense 101 shit. Are the police really that fu@king stupid? Or are we all just being jerked? I doubt these kids are just all meeting up and even if so, doesn't anyone notice the large crowds building and notify the police? Something's amiss here!

Has anyone here even given any thought to this? I've heard no mention of this here or anywhere for that matter.

Its obvious they are being given a ride. No way these people would coordinate on their own with zero social media footprint. Just not going to happen. Yesterday was planned and pulled off without a darn hitch for them. Next up will be the solution to the problem!

Obama and others are working hard to stay with the power. You all better be ready!

grav   
grav

Ahhh, a fight club for hire. Paul Blart, mall cop, report to the COP office. 

Me again   
Me again

This is a very good point.  I live in Aurora Co where one of the malls was closed.  The reports said about 500 were involved and my husband commented that he did the event think he'd ever seen 500 people at town center mall.  It's a smaller mall

RabidWolf    1,074
4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Its obvious they are being given a ride. No way these people would coordinate on their own with zero social media footprint. Just not going to happen. Yesterday was planned and pulled off without a darn hitch for them. Next up will be the solution to the problem!

Obama and others are working hard to stay with the power. You all better be ready!

Well, when you think about, here in the USA the kids are all out of school on winter break and yesterday was our national "Return/Exchange Gifts Day" which commonly takes place in malls. This post-christmas is special though, since the extreme polarization of the presidential election violent encounters in public places where teens have ALWAYS congregated will be likely for a while to come.

I don't see orchestrated conspiracy (no one bussed herds of teens to the malls) here beyond the polarization by the media and government. I see human behavior in action.

Also, Student IDs in many cities/metropolitan areas will get them a public bus ride for free or at a greatly reduced cost.

Ukshep    19,938
1 minute ago, RabidWolf said:

Well, when you think about, here in the USA the kids are all out of school on winter break and yesterday was our national "Return/Exchange Gifts Day" which commonly takes place in malls. This post-christmas is special though, since the extreme polarization of the presidential election violent encounters in public places where teens have ALWAYS congregated will be likely for a while to come.

I don't see orchestrated conspiracy (no one bussed herds of teens to the malls) here beyond the polarization by the media and government. I see human behavior in action.

Also, Student IDs in many cities/metropolitan areas will get them a public bus ride for free or at a greatly reduced cost.

Ah well i did not know of that gifts day. That would account for the lack of social footprint and large numbers then. And the trigger ofc you mentioned too.

/ConspiracyAverted

/ChainsRabidUpToThePost

Redlistvet    706

Yeah but, what the count at now 21 different malls?, i can see one or two random occurrences.  But this many over such a large area doesnt feel right.  My gut is telling me there is more to this then just stupid kids acting up.

11 minutes ago, Redlistvet said:

Yeah but, what the count at now 21 different malls?, i can see one or two random occurrences.  But this many over such a large area doesnt feel right.  My gut is telling me there is more to this then just stupid kids acting up.

The local family and/or children services operation will tell you that most people won't get on the same sidewalk with today's batch of teenagers.  Is this just another needless operation to help cover the government's butt when they control the public school system that is anti-anything this country stands for?  Did you guys forget you were the ones screwing up today's teenagers?  

Somehow this is more coordinated all at the same time, just like the suspicions we had when 5 walmarts all closed at the same time for the same problem that we're still not sure is the real reason.  Teenagers are probably not going to make the majority of people exchanging something, much less buying something.