Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

EXCLUSIVE – Activist Larry Lessig Concedes Efforts to Turn Electoral College Against Trump on Road to Failure

Cinnamon    28,897

<snip>

Lessig admitted that unless that number climbs to 40 the effort is doomed to fail:

“But I think that we are not going to see more than a handful who actually vote against Donald Trump unless that number climbs above 40. Because I think there are many people who think it is just not worth it given especially the pretty explicit threats that have been made against the electors who exercise their constitutional prerogative.”

The claim of 32 electors waffling on their votes could not be substantiated since so far only one Republican elector, Chris Suprun, has announced publicly he will vote against Trump, doing so in a news-making New York Times opinion piece earlier this month.

Two sources from within the Republican National Committee told Politico the RNC has been in contact with most of the GOP electors numerous times and the committee is only aware of one elector, Suprun, who is at risk of voting against Trump.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/17/exclusive-activist-larry-lessig-concedes-efforts-turn-electoral-college-trump-road-failure/

I told you guys this bucket of excrement was lying about this. There has only been one Faithless elector the entire time and it's that jerk from Texas. He got his 15 min of fame but unfortunately for him, it's going to last a lot longer than that. People will always remember him for trying to subvert the EC. He's a Clinton operative and a plant, I believe. Also caught lying about being at Ground Zero on 9/11/01. Was not there until months later. That was outed recently, he follows the same script of lying that Clinton and others like her follow. 

marlowe    1,748
3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

<snip>

He's a Clinton operative and a plant, I believe. Also caught lying about being at Ground Zero on 9/11/01. Was not there until months later. That was outed recently, he follows the same script of lying that Clinton and others like her follow. 

I find it very interesting that these dishonest Clinton supporters can't get away with anything they try to pull off......They seem to get found out every single time and LIE....LOL

Cream - Born Under A Bad Sign

Quick1966    1,240

Let's not forget Suprun wasn't voting for Trump because of moral reasons. Even though he was caught with an Ashley Madison account while he was married. You know because morality!