Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

marlowe

Trump Is Clearly Preparing for Civil War

marlowe    1,748

Trump Is Clearly Preparing for Civil War -  Dave Hodges

A Very Interesting read IMO

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/12/17/trump-is-clearly-preparing-for-civil-war/

Note ; apparently Hodges didn't proof read  his article...

One subtitle should read >>Two of Trump’s Nominee’s Tell You What Is Coming

But it actually reads Two of Obama’s Nominee’s Tell You What Is Coming

“What we used to talk about that is coming, is no longer coming, it is already here”

Steve Quayle

About nine months ago, Steve Quayle, on my radio show, made the above observation. In the time since that show, I am reminded, almost daily about how correct Steve was when he made that statement on my show. The day of decision is here. The proverbial line in the sand has been drawn. You are either an activist or a victim. You are either a globalist or a nationalist. You are either a Christian or not. If you are saved, then you may go forward with courage because your destiny is already assured. Unquestionably the hour of decision is here and the fence that many of you have sitting on has turned to splinters and you will soon be forced off of the fence of indecision.

RabidWolf    1,080

After watching the post-election nonsense from the Left, Trump would be an idiot if he didn't have a plan in place by the time he takes the office.

COBO Member    3,445
16 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

After watching the post-election nonsense from the Left, Trump would be an idiot if he didn't have a plan in place by the time he takes the office.

Like maybe nominating a bunch of retired USMC Generals and a Navy SeAL to his cabinet/staff?

ANON   
ANON
19 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

He better have the water cannons ready! They'll be chimping out like never before there was a country.

Cinnamon    24,616

So far, all we've seen is a bunch of Soros funded liberal whiners. Just wait until he brings out the mercenaries and starts trying to take down power grids and other critical infrastructure. I have a feeling what's going to happen is going to be violent and not swift, but a protracted guerrilla type war fomented by all those rich donors who are pissed about losing 1.2 BILLION in Hillary donations as well as those who she owes favors and will never pay.

marlowe    1,748

According to Alex Jones most of the rural Texas police and firemen are well aware that 9/11 was an inside job

and that Obama is a traitor.and worse........They hate Obama's guts & no way will they go along with gun grabbing.., Etc.

The big cities are a different story but I don't see TPTB winning a civil war.....And IMO it will be

partly a race war ....If you see what I mean.....Apparently 92 % of blacks voted for Obama.....

Cinnamon    24,616
7 minutes ago, marlowe said:

According to Alex Jones most of the rural Texas police and firemen are well aware that 9/11 was an inside job

and that Obama is a traitor.and worse........They hate Obama's guts & no way will they go along with gun grabbing.., Etc.

The big cities are a different story but I don't see TPTB winning a civil war.....And IMO it will be

partly a race war ....If you see what I mean.....Apparently 92 % of blacks voted for Obama.....

We know who pays for their minds. The cities are always where shit happens, unless conservatives rise up (rarely) and run them out of a small town. But rise, they do.  There are tens of thousands of gang members here illegally, strategically positioned in every major city. Trump has targeted them for deportation and rightly so.  They can't be allowed to be here, they are armed and dangerous to the Republic, the people (of ALL colors) and proven to be so.  I wonder who we're going to see show up as Gang Banger Advocates?  

nemo    149

Zinke as head of Interior threw me at first but then the BLM connection...........  I have met Commander Zinke, a man of honor in my book.

nemo    149

I gotta share this.  My girlfriend and I were at a fundraiser for various state Republican candidates including our representative Cmdr. Zinke.  My girlfriend was thanking Ryan for the time he had taken with a veteran (at a previous fundraiser) listening to the issues the veteran was having and putting one of his staff on the case immediately.  A look I can only describe as a mix of shock and humor came across his face and he said, "It's my job, I work for YOU!"  A very genuine human being.  Over and out.

COBO Member    3,445
1 hour ago, nemo said:

Zinke as head of Interior threw me at first but then the BLM connection...........  I have met Commander Zinke, a man of honor in my book.

And if you can't trust a SeAL team 6'r...

Whatever the case, even when Trump successfully dodges all the bullets of the left before and after inauguration, we should still consider the Convention of States so that all the previous abuses for the last 50 years or longer won't be able to take place again...

marlowe    1,748
3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

So far, all we've seen is a bunch of Soros funded liberal whiners. Just wait until he brings out the mercenaries and starts trying to take down power grids and other critical infrastructure. I have a feeling what's going to happen is going to be violent and not swift, but a protracted guerrilla type war fomented by all those rich donors who are pissed about losing 1.2 BILLION in Hillary donations as well as those who she owes favors and will never pay.

It just now dawned on me that Trump went out of his way to cultivate the military veterans .during the election cycle. He skipped one of the debates to do something like fund raise for them..{.I can't remember exactly what it was }. Later on he had a ceremony or something that the press was invited to and he had several Medal of Honor winners there......The press still found a way to criticize him despite the presence

of the Medal of Honor soldiers ........IMO Trump and his advisors plotted out the campaign like Hitchcock

planned his movies before he started filming them....Every step was thought out before it was taken....