Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Have you not heard? You are the cult of shep!

Ukshep    25,400
1 hour ago, Redlistvet said:

:blink:

Are you ok?

Moar!! Lol

just some minor trolling :) can't help myself sometimes!

foxtrot2000    583

when I found this site(whilst on glp) it was just a link to imgur with this sites address on it and something about glp being a mind/psyop and trinity lying, all of which i agree with. it was posted to a couple of threads in glp. sometimes it was deleted as glp was deleting pizzagate threads. never found out who posted it but i find it weird that it was posted....i wonder if this is just another site like glp, tavistocks new program. 

Ukshep    25,400
8 minutes ago, foxtrot2000 said:

i wonder if this is just another site like glp, tavistocks new program. 

:coffeetime: Interesting theory! But i have a code of ethics. I could never be part of something so nefarious!

Cinnamon    28,889
1 hour ago, foxtrot2000 said:

when I found this site(whilst on glp) it was just a link to imgur with this sites address on it and something about glp being a mind/psyop and trinity lying, all of which i agree with. it was posted to a couple of threads in glp. sometimes it was deleted as glp was deleting pizzagate threads. never found out who posted it but i find it weird that it was posted....i wonder if this is just another site like glp, tavistocks new program. 

You'd know by now if it was. We're just regular people trying to provide a troll free environment. This cult thing is an old joke from one of the other drama sites. They all hate us and have said everything you can think of, including calling us a cult. 

@Ukshep  :thwak:  Squash the inner troll. lol

Ukshep    25,400
Just now, Cinnamon said:

You'd know by now if it was. We're just regular people trying to provide a troll free environment. This cult thing is an old joke from one of the other drama sites. They all hate us and have said everything you can think of, including calling us a cult. 

Ok....... :coffeetime: ........:suicide:

foxtrot2000    583
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

True. Benefit of the doubt given. This really is a great site. Thank you. 

Ukshep    25,400
54 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

Do we get robes?

Wife said she wants a robe ...with a hoodie...has to have a hoodie!

I guess so... Make it what you want lol. i want no part in it!

Cults are inherently bad. But meh i don't mind a little joke on hehe