Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Destiny

The GLP Telescope

Destiny

midgetgotnotelescope.com took in two hundred and fifty thousand dollars in donations to build a telescope that was said to allow its users to scan the cosmos with, where is it?

SHR was building it and there would be threads showing the building process.  

Dr. Astro was dialing in the telescope.

^Trinity^ would post pics of the Sun and other things taken during the "Dialing In" process.  They were shown in threads.

Brief donated $500 to the project, but doesn't seem to care that they never built the telescope.

If you mention the telescope on midgetgotnotelescope.com you will get banned, why is this?

Anyone know the location the pics were taken that showed the building process?

Is the structure that was shown in the pictures still there?

Sounds like a conspiracy to me...

grav

If Asstroll was involved, it must be legit. :rolleyes:

What? Brief chipped in $500. Are you pulling our leg?

1 hour ago, Destiny said:

*snip*
Anyone know the location the pics were taken that showed the building process?

Is the structure that was shown in the pictures still there?
*snip*

Yes, I am aware of the location. (I am not going to disclose the location, so there is no use in anyone asking me.)

As of Feb, 2014 the observatory structure was still on site, however there have been no satellite image updates for that area since then. A lot can happen in almost 3 years.

That is all know on this subject.

20 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

Yes, I am aware of the location. (I am not going to disclose the location, so there is no use in anyone asking me.)

As of Feb, 2014 the observatory structure was still on site, however there have been no satellite image updates for that area since then. A lot can happen in almost 3 years.

That is all know on this subject.

Spill da beanz or the teddy gets it!

Destiny
1 hour ago, grav said:

If Asstroll was involved, it must be legit. :rolleyes:

What? Brief chipped in $500. Are you pulling our leg?

Yes, I remember with almost %100 certainly.  I remember seeing Briefs name with $500 next to it on the donation thing (Thermometer I think)

grav

A quarter million dollars? To see the same thing SOHO and other telescopes show?

I was a paid member for a while, to get the ban immunity, lol. Then I got the ban hammer. Over and over and. Asstroll gave me a partial refund once. Ooh, that musta hurt. 

I had the reddest karma back in the day when I questioned Science. 

It's too hard to post now. Those damn ads keep getting in the way. Very few posters use the site any more to question authority. Anti-Nasa talk is mos def off limits. 

Destiny
30 minutes ago, grav said:

A quarter million dollars? To see the same thing SOHO and other telescopes show?

I was a paid member for a while, to get the ban immunity, lol. Then I got the ban hammer. Over and over and. Asstroll gave me a partial refund once. Ooh, that musta hurt. 

It's too hard to post now. Those damn ads keep getting in the way. Very few posters use the site any more to question authority. Anti-Nasa talk is mos def off limits. 

The sell to the users of the website was the chance for them as members to be able control the telescope for certian time frames, with the ability to point where they wanted to.  Many wanted to use it to look for Nibiru.  

1 hour ago, grav said:

most red karma people where either amazing or total asshats

grav
1 hour ago, 8008Sight said:

most red karma people where either amazing or total asshats

yep, depends on who gave red. In my case, Asstroll, Halycon Daze, Geo Storm, other Nasa fanboys. Hydra kinda grew on me after a while, was not as vicious.