Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Talon

Two Entire Police Depts Shut Down During FBI Raids Over Massive DEA Drug Ring Conspiracy

Talon    716

Tangipahoa Parish, LA — A massive raid was carried out by the FBI on Thursday of  Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Office and the Hammond Police Department. The raids were part of a year-long investigation into a U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency task force accused of a massive conspiracy to rob drug dealers and profit from selling the stolen narcotics.

“They’re basically treating these buildings like crime scenes,” the official said.

When multiple police departments are treated like crime scenes there might be a problem.

“The investigation is ongoing, with many more investigative actions to take place,” Jeffrey Sallet, the special agent in charge of the FBI’s New Orleans office, told reporters.

As the Advocate reports, Thursday’s searches marked an escalation of the misconduct investigation, which has been steeped in secrecy for months as investigators dug into the background of several task force members, including Chad Scott, a longtime DEA agent.

The investigation into Scott goes back decades, as this corrupt cop, who’s since been stripped of his badge, is accused of manipulating witnesses in murder cases as well as leading the crooked drug task force who robbed people and sold drugs.

In fact, as reported by the Advocate, Scott helped to create a pipeline of task force officers who began their careers in Tangipahoa Parish, having recruited Domingue and others to join the narcotics team.

Scott was literally building his own gang of criminal cops.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/two-entire-police-depts-shut-down-during-fbi-raids-over-massive-dea-drug-ring-conspiracy_122016

Groove    2,078
42 minutes ago, Talon said:

Tangipahoa Parish, LA — A massive raid was carried out by the FBI on Thursday of  Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Office and the Hammond Police Department. The raids were part of a year-long investigation into a U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency task force accused of a massive conspiracy to rob drug dealers and profit from selling the stolen narcotics.

“They’re basically treating these buildings like crime scenes,” the official said.

When multiple police departments are treated like crime scenes there might be a problem.

“The investigation is ongoing, with many more investigative actions to take place,” Jeffrey Sallet, the special agent in charge of the FBI’s New Orleans office, told reporters.

As the Advocate reports, Thursday’s searches marked an escalation of the misconduct investigation, which has been steeped in secrecy for months as investigators dug into the background of several task force members, including Chad Scott, a longtime DEA agent.

The investigation into Scott goes back decades, as this corrupt cop, who’s since been stripped of his badge, is accused of manipulating witnesses in murder cases as well as leading the crooked drug task force who robbed people and sold drugs.

In fact, as reported by the Advocate, Scott helped to create a pipeline of task force officers who began their careers in Tangipahoa Parish, having recruited Domingue and others to join the narcotics team.

Scott was literally building his own gang of criminal cops.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/two-entire-police-depts-shut-down-during-fbi-raids-over-massive-dea-drug-ring-conspiracy_122016

Hahahahahah I'm from this area and know those police departments well. So happy this happened, Hammond Pd is as corrupt as they come. Back when I went to south eastern with a few of my friends (early 2000's) we had a run in with Hammond pd. let's say that one roommate was stupid and selling drugs. When the apartment was raidied the cops where just taking every thing they could pocket. My buddy had a case of 500 CDs and DVDs get stolen by the cops. And when his car was impounded it was broken into. Like yes it got broke in to while in impound. Next thing that happened was the craziest. When it came time for my buddies to go to court (thank god I wasn't in the apartment the day it was raided, but) all of the evidence was missing! They had taken I don't know how many hundreds of pills of extacy from one roommate and something like 50 bottles of steroids and a pound of weed, yea he went a little crazy selling this stuff but every single piece of evidence went missing and the cases all had to be thrown out. Thanks crooked cops, funny thing tho was that the cops that raided the appt were about the same age as us, early 20's. 

Now a days I hear they have gotten really good at what they do over at HPD(sarcasm off), thank God I don't live that way anymore.