Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

COBO Member

As Gun Sales Have Surged...

Quick1966    1,220
5 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

I think the only thing Obama was good for was to make the American public aware how corrupt the people's government had gotten. So that distrust fueled gun and ammo sales to levels never before seen.

COBO Member    3,448
6 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

I think the only thing Obama was good for was to make the American public aware how corrupt the people's government had gotten. So that distrust fueled gun and ammo sales to levels never before seen.

Yep...like folks that stocked up on MRE's for Y2K. Now what'm I gonna do with all this "green-tip"?

nemo    149

People saying, "You need some gold/silver just in case" always give me a funny look when I tell them my precious metal investment of choice is lead. 

Lucy Barnable    5,365
9 hours ago, Quick1966 said:

Obama seems to have awaken, at least somewhat, a lot of people.
I've been overhearing more and more people talking about "conspiracy theories".
Corruption in government, the pharmaceutical companies, chemtrails, the planned race war...
It's refreshing. 

Quick1966    1,220
1 hour ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Corruption in government, the pharmaceutical companies, chemtrails, the planned race war...
It's refreshing. 

Yeah it really is. I've been hearing about that kinda stuff in my area as well. The way that I used to bring truth to people was talking about GMOs and about how Monsanto was trying to change labeling laws. And that was the beginning of the rabbit hole for many in my area.

CSB    2,170
1 hour ago, Lucy Barnable said:

It's refreshing. 

Same here in small town Iowa .

We have a gun shop here and he told me gun ammo and knife sales have been great .

Indeed it is refreshing .

Lucy Barnable    5,365
4 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Yeah it really is. I've been hearing about that kinda stuff in my area as well. The way that I used to bring truth to people was talking about GMOs and about how Monsanto was trying to change labeling laws. And that was the beginning of the rabbit hole for many in my area.

I did a lot of camping last summer and I heard people at parks all around talking about it. 
Some of them were ridiculed by some of their friends, or whoever they were with, but they weren't backing down for the most part.
Drunken voice: Look it up man... look it up. It made me happy to hear.

COBO Member    3,448
1 hour ago, CSB said:

Same here in small town Iowa .

We have a gun shop here and he told me gun ammo and knife sales have been great .

Indeed it is refreshing .

Slightly off-topic but refreshing IMHO is Ruger adapting/returning to the revolver fans. Not only a GP-100 5-shot .44 Special but an 8-shot .357 on a Redhawk frame.

thoth    249

Hmm

ya have this do make ya feel good 

remember your training 

SELF defense 

they want you to start the shooting 

be careful 

COBO Member    3,448
12 minutes ago, thoth said:

Hmm

ya have this do make ya feel good 

remember your training