Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

"Multicultural Christmas" - German State TV! I guess germany is done for!

Voncroix    74

I'm not against women, but women drive the society and sway minds because people don't want to be different to a woman's liking. One reason why Merkel was chosen for the job. You don't allow a woman to do her special job and you're a bag of sh*t bag inconsiderate prick that needs to be shamed. Women are used as tool and will use each other for gain. We all know this. This needs to stop. I dont celebrate christmas but it's a line where people must have their own heritage, lifestyle, and land with borders to protect their own and for god's sake... the damn women. Instead of men defending the country and the women, they show equality to women by wearing dresses and skirts. Jesus, damn people! This is pretty much how Haiti was lost. equality happened. Is this how we lost Egypt? We gave equality to the "slaves". Are we rewriting history once again, but this time we have no where to go. goverment has brain washed the hell out of our women to fight against us, we;re so busy making money and the women too, the kids are in preschool and learn more from schools than mom and dad. Single mom don't have time to teach son and definitely don't know how. Rome had women in charge while the boys were off killing and surviving, and the women were prepping the daughters how to control the boys. Where does it end? Is this it? Are we witnessing an end to our brothers and sisters in other lands while we're being washed out as well in the U.S? We have gun right in the U.S but we're not using them very much are we? I guess you can stock all day but it'll be too late. Merry Christmas is now offensive but they trained this beast to sing in their show? Ya, you're against it but you still have to put food on the table right? It beats your previous job I'm sure. I don't know what to think anymore. I'm just watching sh*t happen and contemplating how long before X,Y happen. Everything is sh*t, It's all meant to happen. we can't fight against it. we're controlled zoo animals. I don't even know what i'm saying or if i make sense. it's near 4am. Take care.

#sorrynotsorry.

Ukshep    21,538
5 minutes ago, Voncroix said:

I'm not against women, but women drive the society and sway minds because people don't want to be different to a woman's liking. One reason why Merkel was chosen for the job. You don't allow a woman to do her special job and you're a bag of sh*t bag inconsiderate prick that needs to be shamed. Women are used as tool and will use each other for gain. We all know this. This needs to stop. I dont celebrate christmas but it's a line where people must have their own heritage, lifestyle, and land with borders to protect their own and for god's sake... the damn women. Instead of men defending the country and the women, they show equality to women by wearing dresses and skirts. Jesus, damn people! This is pretty much how Haiti was lost. equality happened. Is this how we lost Egypt? We gave equality to the "slaves". Are we rewriting history once again, but this time we have no where to go. goverment has brain washed the hell out of our women to fight against us, we;re so busy making money and the women too, the kids are in preschool and learn more from schools than mom and dad. Single mom don't have time to teach son and definitely don't know how. Rome had women in charge while the boys were off killing and surviving, and the women were prepping the daughters how to control the boys. Where does it end? Is this it? Are we witnessing an end to our brothers and sisters in other lands while we're being washed out as well in the U.S? We have gun right in the U.S but we're not using them very much are we? I guess you can stock all day but it'll be too late. Merry Christmas is now offensive but they trained this beast to sing in their show? Ya, you're against it but you still have to put food on the table right? It beats your previous job I'm sure. I don't know what to think anymore. I'm just watching sh*t happen and contemplating how long before X,Y happen. Everything is sh*t, It's all meant to happen. we can't fight against it. we're controlled zoo animals. I don't even know what i'm saying or if i make sense. it's near 4am. Take care.

#sorrynotsorry.

Its can be summed up in one sentence.

"They corrupt good values and use the result to push the agenda"

Lucy Barnable    5,365
42 minutes ago, Voncroix said:

#sorrynotsorry.

You just made me think of Charles Dickens' Great Expectations. lol

I do think women are more easily mind controlled and men can be more easily controlled by women than other men. But in this situation (genocide) it's imperative that men and women work together. I'm not sure how to achieve this but I think a good start would be throwing out the TV. Don't look to the media to see what's going on, look out the window. Spend an afternoon with your kid in the park. Look at the reality all around. It not as pretty as it looks on a screen.

grav   
grav
2 hours ago, Voncroix said:

I'm not against women, but women drive the society and sway minds because people don't want to be different to a woman's liking. One reason why Merkel was chosen for the job. You don't allow a woman to do her special job and you're a bag of sh*t bag inconsiderate prick that needs to be shamed. Women are used as tool and will use each other for gain. We all know this. This needs to stop. I dont celebrate christmas but it's a line where people must have their own heritage, lifestyle, and land with borders to protect their own and for god's sake... the damn women.

One woman sings a damned song; therefore women are to blame for the moral decline of the world. Merkel is one inept world leader; therefore women should not be allowed in position of power. 

. . . the damn women. It's their fault we can't have nice things. This is why God and Allah and Jesus are.men. And the damn Catholics should pray to God instad of to the Virgin Mary. 

Malevolent    2,924
1 hour ago, grav said:

One woman sings a damned song; therefore women are to blame for the moral decline of the world. Merkel is one inept world leader; therefore women should not be allowed in position of power. 

. . . the damn women. It's their fault we can't have nice things. This is why God and Allah and Jesus are.men. And the damn Catholics should pray to God instad of to the Virgin Mary. 

Sei nicht so ernst. Eine Schwalbe macht keinen Sommer!