Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

amused

Florida Dept. of Tourism paid Rapper "PitBull" 1Mill for sexist video with taxpayers cash LOL 😁

amused   
amused

Seems the Libtards in Florida are pretty miffed that the "secret deal" made by Florida dept. of tourism paid a whopping 1 million to rapper Mr 305 aka PitBull for a promotional song entitled "Sexy Beaches".

Libtards in local governments freaked out over the sexually explicit video promoting their State.

Idk much about PitBull but he looks Jewish to me and he's got great lawyers.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/business/article120935798.html

Taxpayers once again on the line.

Quick1966    1,220

Yeah the women are that hot in S.Fla. Also Pitbull is your typical white Cuban with blue eyes. Definitely not Jewish.

amused   
amused
5 hours ago, Quick1966 said:

Yeah the women are that hot in S.Fla. Also Pitbull is your typical white Cuban with blue eyes. Definitely not Jewish.

You mean he's a Hispanic Cuban.

Definitely not white, that's how he obtained the contract.

Not like they would use a Caucasian to represent the sunshine state.

I would have been happy with singing manatees or a drunken Clydesdale from Bush Gardens.

Quick1966    1,220
1 hour ago, amused said:

You mean he's a Hispanic Cuban.

Definitely not white, that's how he obtained the contract.

Not like they would use a Caucasian to represent the sunshine state.

I would have been happy with singing manatees or a drunken Clydesdale from Bush Gardens.

Ummm... No I mean he's a Caucasian (race) Hispanic ( ethnicity). I get what your saying especially in today's day and age about governments not helping anyone who's Caucasian because racism or whatever garbage they want to use. Besides everyone from Cuba is technically Hispanic. Doesn't matter if they're black,white, or Asian.