Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

At Least 10 ‘NATO’ Military Officers Captured by Syrian Special Forces This Morning in East Aleppo Bunker

Ukshep    21,671

This cannot be good.... Eyes open!

According to two reports coming out of Aleppo today, at Least 10 ‘NATO’ military officers Captured this Morning in East Aleppo bunker by Syrian Special Forces.

This story was quietly leaked by Voltaire.net, who announced, “The Security Council is sitting in private on Friday, December 16, 2016, at 17:00 GMT, while NATO officers were arrested this morning by the Syrian Special Forces in a bunker in East Aleppo.”

More detail was provided by Aleppo-based Syrian journalist Said Hilal Alcharifi. According to Alcharifi, Captured NATO officers were from a number of member states including the US, France, Germany and Turkey, as well as Israel. Here is his statement (translated from Arabic):

“The Syrian authorities have been able, thanks to meticulous details, get to HQ senior Western and regional officers in the basement of a neighborhood of Aleppo-east, and capture all alive. Some names have already been ex-filtered to Syrian journalists, including myself.
Given nationalities – US, French, British, German, Israeli, Turkish, Saudi, Moroccan, Qatari etc.. etc, of these bastards and their military ranks, I assure you that. Syria currently holds a great treasure to lead negotiations with the countries that have destroyed it.”

Thus far, the individuals in question have been identified as “NATO,” although it’s unlikely they would have been carrying NATO colors on a covert operation.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2016/12/16/reports-at-least-10-nato-military-officers-captured-by-syrian-special-forces-this-morning-in-east-aleppo-bunker/

grav   
grav
13 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

Do we really know who is who.. Seems so FBR

We know the CIA and other intelligence services are all compromised. By design. WWII Nazis have run the Agency since 1958. These NATO officers may have a mole or two in their midst. Or, they may all be unwitting dupes of manufactured news. Aleppo seems to be the town where the elites want to start the next Armageddon. I hope Trump keeps us out of this mess. Vietnam should have taught our politicians a lesson. 

COBO Member    3,458

Add it all up. The election, Obama,  Brexit, Syria, China, and Russia. It's all leading to an ugly end. Somehow I get the feeling that it won't wait for Trump to take office. And I'm not getting a warm'n'fuzzy that there's anything he could do to stop it.

JustATrucker    606
12 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Add it all up. The election, Obama,  Brexit, Syria, China, and Russia. It's all leading to an ugly end. Somehow I get the feeling that it won't wait for Trump to take office. And I'm not getting a warm'n'fuzzy that there's anything he could do to stop it.

Christmas.

JustATrucker    606
6 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Maybe...a lot could happen in 8 days though!

I hope we get advanced notice if it does happen. This way I can get shit faced one last time.

Ronin    251

they're there illegally (uninvited) and should be handed over to someone impartial; to be held indefinitely. somewhere secure. china for example.

Just joe   
Just joe

Similar story several months ago and nothing came of it....I have serious doubts