Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Zimix99

Anyone else having a "shits about to happen" feeling?

Zimix99    1,048

With all the Russia hack stuff, Sweden preparing for war, Stuff with Antarctica, Trump, China etc etc. the last couple of days feel extremely tense. Even the internet is giving off a very strange vibe. Anyone else feeling it? Is "it" about to go down? I have felt like this on and off this whole year, But the last couple of days has been an incredibly strong feeling of dread. Anyone else?

Ukshep    25,466
2 hours ago, Zimix99 said:

With all the Russia hack stuff, Sweden preparing for war, Stuff with Antarctica, Trump, China etc etc. the last couple of days feel extremely tense. Even the internet is giving off a very strange vibe. Anyone else feeling it? Is "it" about to go down? I have felt like this on and off this whole year, But the last couple of days has been an incredibly strong feeling of dread. Anyone else?

Many feel it. A lot of those same people are now coming down ill too... Weird stuff. I tend to believe all events send ripples back and forth through time. People can pick up on these events.

Zimix99    1,048
Just now, Ukshep said:

Many feel it. A lot of those same people are now coming down ill too... Weird stuff. I tend to believe all events send ripples back and forth through time. People can pick up on these events.

Oh, That makes me feel so much better /sarcasm :P

Could you elaborate a bit though? Am I going to come down with a case of soul vibration sickness of some sort :o

Ukshep    25,466
4 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

Oh, That makes me feel so much better /sarcasm :P

Could you elaborate a bit though? Am I going to come down with a case of soul vibration sickness of some sort :o

Well i cant say for sure but i do feel 2 things. In the past few days many have had ear pains, sounds, left knee pain all happening just before a big quake and calming down soon after.

The tension i feel now i cannot explain! I sometimes get blocked off to things if they are too painful to handle that are to come. But what i feel now is different. Its like a calming acceptance. No fear!

Its as if i am being told to get ready... and so i am waiting..... patiently.... poised!

Zimix99    1,048
4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Well i cant say for sure but i do feel 2 things. In the past few days many have had ear pains, sounds, left knee pain all happening just before a big quake and calming down soon after.

The tension i feel now i cannot explain! I sometimes get blocked off to things if they are too painful to handle that are to come. But what i feel now is different. Its like a calming acceptance. No fear!

Its as if i am waiting..... patiently.... poised!

OMG OMG OMG Both mine and my wifes left knee, Starting 2 days ago, has been so bad we could barley walk at times. There was no cause for the pain!!!!!! Now your freaking me the f**k out haha. What could it mean?

Ukshep    25,466
8 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

OMG OMG OMG Both mine and my wifes left knee starting the last 2 days has been so bad we could barley walk at times. There was no cause for the pain!!!!!! Now your freaking me the f**k out haha. What could it mean?

Welcome to the party! hehe Well the left knee pain specifically seems to be a side effect in those who are earthquake sensitive. Its actually a very good indicator of a 6.5+ magnitude EQ at least 24-48 hours in advance. The knee pain seems to only occur for me when more than one earthquake is due as well. Might depend on your sensitivity level.

Zimix99    1,048
13 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Welcome to the party! hehe Well the left knee pain specifically seems to be a side effect in those who are earthquake sensitive. Its actually a very good indicator of a 6.5+ magnitude EQ at least 24-48 hours in advance. The knee pain seems to only occur for me when more than one earthquake is due as well. Might depend on your sensitivity level.

You say earthquake sensitive, I find that terminology interesting. Especially after you say "Close your eyes". Latent psychic ability? I remember my grandmother used to get such awful knee pains with the weather, But i can't recall it ever happening to me. Could the earthquake/storm coming be so big that even the not very psychic can feel it?

I don't even need to be on the computer to feel the "ripples" of dread in the air. I could be laying down and i just have this incredible urge to check online because something has happened, and 95% of the time, Something has happened. But i have never felt it so strong as i do now, And i don't think its a good thing. If i had to describe it, I could feel some fairly gnarly vibrations in the air.

Ukshep    25,466

You say earthquake sensitive, I find that terminology interesting. Especially after you say "Close your eyes". Latent psychic ability?

I can only speak for myself but earthquake sensitive is just a name for a specifically narrow analysis area.

Could the earthquake/storm coming be so big that even the not very psychic can feel it?

Yes! But it may not be an earthquake. If you imagine for a moment the fear generated in 10 seconds by millions of people dying in a fiery blast and if you understand that. Those people scream out in all directions. In such mass death events that collection of people all calling out sends ripples. Not just forward but backwards i believe. This can disturb even those who are not psychic. But one must be paying attention to notice it.

I don't even need to be on the computer to feel the "ripples" of dread in the air. I could be laying down and i just have this incredible urge to check online because something has happened, and 95% of the time, Something has happened. But i have never felt it so strong as i do now, And i don't think its a good thing.

Same here. Although for me its prominent. Like a switch going on with a loud click. I can be going about my business and i freeze up for a second. My mind goes somewhere, not sure where and i come back in a split second and i just know shit! Which is usually followed by me checking the news. Alas its been harder than ever to use any gifts as of late. The noise generated by this election cycle because of raw emotions have clogged everything up. And the only thing i am getting now is one i do not want to speak out loud!

Zimix99    1,048
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

And the only thing i am getting now is one i do not want to speak out loud!

Feel free to PM me, I'm insanely interested.

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Yes! But it may not be an earthquake. If you imagine for a moment the fear generated in 10 seconds by millions of people dying in a fiery blast and if you understand that. Those people scream out in all directions. In such mass death events that collection of people all calling out sends ripples. Not just forward but backwards i believe. This can disturb even those who are not psychic. But one must be paying attention to notice it.

Ooof that one hurt just reading it, Like a punch to the gut. In fact, as i sat here reading it, It almost felt like i was holding up a wall, But something is hitting it so hard that it's leaking threw. I don't know how to explain it better than that.. Oh man..

Ukshep    25,466
3 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

Feel free to PM me, I'm insanely interested.

Ooof that one hurt just reading it, Like a punch to the gut. In fact, as i sat here reading it, It almost felt like i was holding up a wall, But something is hitting it so hard that it's leaking threw. I don't know how to explain it better than that.. Oh man..

No need to pm you. You already know!

That wall. Is your mind protecting you. Some things are too painful to take in.

And that leaking feeling is the wall reacting to the blockage. That sets off alarm bells in your mind and triggers an alert!

Lets just hope nothing happens!

Zimix99    1,048
15 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

No need to pm you. You already know!

That wall. Is your mind protecting you. Some things are too painful to take in.

And that leaking feeling is the wall reacting to the blockage. That sets off alarm bells in your mind and triggers an alert!

Lets just hope nothing happens!

I hit the nail on the head? That's a bit terrifying. Ukshep, Are we about to die? I erased this comment half a dozen times because i wasn't sure if i should post the question, But something tells me i should do it anyway. Usually im running around trying to get last second perpetration done for my survival kit and such, But this time.. I don't know, It doesn't feel necessary? Once again i feel at a loss of words for explaining what/how i feel.

My body wants to run but my soul says let it happen.