Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

CNN Might Not Get Front Row Seating at White House Press Briefings Anymore

Malevolent    3,446

These buggers have grown too big for their boots.  The freaking MSM think they can rule the roost and by misrepresenting the "truth" or massaging the facts by twisting the words and using damning innuendos to change the real narrative.  Well, I'm afraid their game is up by the looks of it.  Things have changed drastically in the last few years in so far as reporting is concerned.  In my younger day a newspaper of analog-news  (we did not even have digital) was primarily to INFORM the citizenry - now it is to MANIPULATE and to try to change the paradigm to suit some form of evil strategy.

2QIK4U    315
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Rotfl! The smallest things are such win! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS CINNAMON 🎁🎄🎅🎉           Off topic but would like your thoughts.. Out of everyone i believe you and sheps thoughts.. Ive spotted that the latest video release of assangebis FAKE. Theyve used a program to put his head on camera with someone else talking as him on recent tv interview.. I see the program glitching his clothes.. With you keeping track more than i where or what is your honest opinion of julian assange's whereabouts.. ❓😨😭😨

Cinnamon    28,899
5 minutes ago, 2QIK4U said:

MERRY CHRISTMAS CINNAMON 🎁🎄🎅🎉           Off topic but would like your thoughts.. Out of everyone i believe you and sheps thoughts.. Ive spotted that the latest video release of assangebis FAKE. Theyve used a program to put his head on camera with someone else talking as him on recent tv interview.. I see the program glitching his clothes.. With you keeping track more than i where or what is your honest opinion of julian assange's whereabouts.. ❓😨😭😨

Merry Christmas to you too!

:merryxmas:

I heard the broadcast and am convinced it was not Assange's voice. (The one with Hannity) I have not seen Assange on video or in a picture since he disappeared. I believe he is dead or captured. 

Ukshep    25,420
10 minutes ago, 2QIK4U said:

Dead or Imprisoned. Impossible to know which at this point. But we know with 80% certainty that assange is OUT OF PLAY! Since that first night with all the drama, hacks, ddos attacks, airport gas alerts, warnings, tweets asking for help etc.

20th October (round abouts forget exact date) | They moved on assange, Cyber walls went up. Distractions were sent out. London tweets of some minor activities then news came out of london airport being closed. within an hour of the ddos etc. From all i have seen he was nabbed. I strongly feel the airport was connected, maybe he tried to leave the U.S!

Everything since then has been failure after failure to convince everyone that assange is alive. At first i thought... maybe he was using it to generate hype? well that is no longer possible. Not a single peep from assange on things he would normally have commented on over last few weeks. and the wikileaks hype died off. Hype can no longer be used as an excuse.

I hope he is still alive, but honestly we will probably never see the real assange again. Off to a black site or already dead.

I could detail this more but i've gone over this a lot. Don't want to repeat myself :D

From this point forward trust nothing from wikileaks. They are controlled by the CIA now. Any info they put out will directly play into the globalist agenda. So expect to be deceived!

2QIK4U    315
34 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Merry Christmas to you too!

:merryxmas:

I heard the broadcast and am convinced it was not Assange's voice. (The one with Hannity) I have not seen Assange on video or in a picture since he disappeared. I believe he is dead or captured. 

Id have to look at vid title but its new showing assange being interviewed on camera but his collar keeps glitching and overlapping.. Definite sign of that new program that allows people to have anyones face on screen but you talk and thier lips copy yours! Ill find it and tell u 😄 stay safe im getting a bad feeling lately

2QIK4U    315
33 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Dead or Imprisoned. Impossible to know which at this point. But we know with 80% certainty that assange is OUT OF PLAY! Since that first night with all the drama, hacks, ddos attacks, airport gas alerts, warnings, tweets asking for help etc.

20th October (round abouts forget exact date) | They moved on assange, Cyber walls went up. Distractions were sent out. London tweets of some minor activities then news came out of london airport being closed. within an hour of the ddos etc. From all i have seen he was nabbed. I strongly feel the airport was connected, maybe he tried to leave the U.S!

Everything since then has been failure after failure to convince everyone that assange is alive. At first i thought... maybe he was using it to generate hype? well that is no longer possible. Not a single peep from assange on things he would normally have commented on over last few weeks. and the wikileaks hype died off. Hype can no longer be used as an excuse.

I hope he is still alive, but honestly we will probably never see the real assange again. Off to a black site or already dead.

I could detail this more but i've gone over this a lot. Don't want to repeat myself :D

From this point forward trust nothing from wikileaks. They are controlled by the CIA now. Any info they put out will directly play into the globalist agenda. So expect to be deceived!

Unfortunately i now think the exact same.. Ill find the new vid i saw this morning PROOVING his last tv interview was not him.. The comp program kept glitching and overlapping his shirt collar! That snazzy program where they showed george bush on screen talking but it was really the programmer talking.. Its about a month old but this assange evidence vid is brand new.. Let u know.. Look after each other i dont feel good lately. Something is gonna happen.. Or maybe i just worry that electoral college is a couple days off? 

2QIK4U    315
35 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

@2QIK4U 

Start here on this thread or go to page one if you have the time and see what happened yesterday with Assange and the Keys:

Ok thanks.. I wonder if these are the keys  that came out back then? Looking now thankyou Cinnamon ☺😚

Malevolent    3,446

Here is a copy of our message to the group that supported us through all our efforts.

So as many can imagine its been a crazy day today, FindingAssange.com's release was suppose to take place today with all of our security measures in place we were ready to go. About 3 hours and 15 minutes before the release a proof of life video was provided to us as well as an interview with Sean Hannity was to take place with Julian Assange. Our immediate reaction was it is fake and an effort to stop our release. While the Sean Hannity interview was being conducted and continued after, we spent hours combing over every single piece of evidence provided to us we could not find any reason not to trust it, while we also did voice analysis on the Hannity interview. Everything checked out. The release of any documents or the passwords to Wikileaks Insurance files would put Assange in great danger if they were released and his safety is not something we are willing to jeopardize. Assange also directly mentions the files we slated for release today in the interview. We will continue to keep our information release system in place for if the day ever comes where it is needed. As of 1:30AM EST December 16th we have officially published the proof of life to the website and can say Assange is alive. We cannot answer for any of the other things going on with Wikileaks but only that Assange is alive. This is not the end to the fight for truth but is one huge step in ensuring the safety of Julian Assange who has fought so greatly for the greater good. Thank you to everyone who stood by us during all of our efforts, and the ones that wrote us off as fake or a hoax we don't blame you and will not hold any ill-will towards you.