Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

thedudeabides

That moment when you realize...

Zimix99    915

That moment you realize the same people, if they succeed in stopping trump from becoming president, Would be the first casualties if civil war broke out. (I can't find a way to word that so it doesn't sound like a threat, its not). It's just the reality. If we look back in history, we see it always plays out the exact same way.

Now do i think Russia "hacked" or had a hand in the election? No not really. In fact it seems they tried to distance themselves as much as possible from the whole thing but kept getting dragged back in by people who want to use them as a scapegoat. But if they did, I certainly don't mind either. 

marlowe    1,748

The perditions of Edgar Cayce all seem to me coming true...IMO

Edgar Cayce -

'Russia - The Hope of the World

By Jeff Rense
http://www.rense.com/general82/hope.htm

The readings of America's greatest psychic remain an extraordinary body of data which often stagger the reader with its prescience and projections of future events.  Many years ago, during the cold war, I remember reading about how Cayce claimed - while in one of his self-induced trance sessions - some remarkable things about Russia.

Today, much of the world views Russia and the brilliant leadership of Vladimir Putin as the only hope of stopping the malignant and deadly spread of

world zionism.  The signing of the new Russian-Iranian strategic gas and oil agreement on Sunday, July 13, further seems to underscore that any attack on Iran may bring Russia directly and immediately into the conflict on the side of peace and the preservation of a free and independent Middle East and - some would argue by extension - the world.

The following two excerpts from Edgar Cayce readings are quite extraordinary by any measure.

Kirkman   
Kirkman

Wasn't Cacey another psy op mason.

Celebrities are always scripted and created....no?

If Cacey can do it.....how come devout Christians don't finish his work?  Part of his legend is that he only read the Bible and was devout and then must have been divinely inspired (initially to heal sick people).

I smell occult influence to sway others with a stooge using the omniscient capabilities of what is called demonic forces: this is how occult practices become popular....a brief show of poor or magick sucks desperate and bored seekers into the trap.

When has Cacey been wrong?

COBO Member    3,458

Look...People are pissed about Trump winning. Others (and many of the same people) are pissed about Brexit.

TPTB lost the voter fraud tactic. They've all but lost the Russian hacking blame tactic. Not to mention blaming Russia for Brexit. And we wonder why European countries are being warned of an impending war with Russia???