Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

BREAKING: Dems Introduce New Law to Try to Get Trump IMPEACHED

Cinnamon    24,614

http://conservativetribune.com/dems-introduce-new-law-trump/

Democratic senators including Sen. Elizabeth Warren (Mass.) said Thursday morning that they would introduce a bill next month requiring the president to “disclose and divest” from any conflicts, mimicking a law that already binds most public officials.

As Trump has noted, presidents are exempt from existing conflict-of-interest recusal laws—if a president were to recuse him or herself from involvement in a given issue, who'd be left to make a decision about it? (The president is prohibited from taking foreign bribes by the Constitution's newly famous Emoluments Clause.) Here's some detail about how the potential Warren/Democrat bill would address this issue:

<snip>

:xmassnow:

JLXC   
JLXC

It's EITHER....

We Put the current Govt in Prison

OR

They will make us all Prisoners.

If Trump can't stop them, We must do it ourselves.

Kirk   
Kirk

And create their worst nightmare: seizing their wealth to invest and distribute.

A law prohibiting excessive wealth

All good ideas will be vetted and offered to public investors free of speculative greed heads.

1% billionaires reduced to a 135,000$ a year stipend.....profits would be seized.

no more lifestyles of the rich and famous

Successful entrepreneurs seek deference and fame and rank: public awards and medals would be given out like the military so the winners could display the fetish of wealth and specialness....rather than hoarding capital or trying to get wealthier.

Media control would be in the hands of the poor: young college kids or grad students.

Old wealthy people would lose control of the edit and focus to avoid wars.

garlic    2,639

Whatever! Warren is a moron.

I think I will call my congressman and ask him to introduce a bill that calls for mandatory drug testing for all members of congress.

Those idiots on Capital Hill have got to be high on something!

Let's write a bill to put Obama, Reid, Pelosi, Holder, Clinton, and others behind bars...for treason...

Hold on now, one at a time, we don't want to overload the system.

15 hours ago, JLXC said:

It's EITHER....

We Put the current Govt in Prison

OR

They will make us all Prisoners.

If Trump can't stop them, We must do it ourselves.

I approve of Option #1...

Ukshep    21,538
42 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

Let's write a bill to put Obama, Reid, Pelosi, Holder, Clinton, and others behind bars...for treason...

Hold on now, one at a time, we don't want to overload the system.

I approve of Option #1...

Can i watch it go down?