Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win election

Cinnamon    28,921

FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. are in agreement with a CIA assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump win the presidency, according to U.S. officials.

Comey’s support for the CIA’s conclusion reflects the fact that the leaders of the three agencies have always been in agreement on Russian intentions, officals said, contrary to suggestions by some lawmakers that the FBI disagreed with the CIA.

“Earlier this week, I met separately with (Director) FBI James Comey and DNI Jim Clapper, and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election,” CIA Director John Brennan said in a message to the agency’s workforce, according to U.S. officials who have seen the message.

[Obama says ‘we will’ retaliate against Russia for election hacking]

“The three of us also agree that our organizations, along with others, need to focus on completing the thorough review of this issue that has been directed by President Obama and which is being led by the DNI,” Brennan’s message read.

<snip>

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-backs-cia-view-that-russia-intervened-to-help-trump-win-election/2016/12/16/05b42c0e-c3bf-11e6-9a51-cd56ea1c2bb7_story.html?utm_term=.5a6d6b1f3961

They're determined to start a civil war in America, aren't they?  Comey? Sack of shit! He's got to be compromised. Kick them all out! I hope when Trump gets in he can get rid of that POS. He could have had Hillary indicted... and now this? 

COBO Member    4,311
6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They're determined to start a civil war in America, aren't they?  Comey? Sack of shit! He's got to be compromised. Kick them all out! I hope when Trump gets in he can get rid of that POS. He could have had Hillary indicted... and now this? 

Ummm...a WaPo link? FAKE NEWS! Maybe I dreamt the sh!t but just a couple days ago, the FBI, ODNI, and other intell groups said the found no link to Russia.

Cinnamon    28,921
Just now, COBO Member said:

Ummm...a WaPo link? Maybe I dreamt the sh!t but just a couple days ago, the FBI, ODNI, and other intell groups said the found no link to Russia.

Did Comey say it or were they using "unnamed sources" again? 

COBO Member    4,311
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Did Comey say it or were they using "unnamed sources" again? 

:neonlol: Don't get me to lyin'! I can't remember where I read it. Ask Seth Rich. Oh wait a minute...nvrmnd. Probably the same place that said the original "leak" to WaPo last Friday came straight from John Brennan. 

Cinnamon    28,921
Just now, COBO Member said:

:neonlol: Don't get me to lyin'! I can't remember where I read it. Ask Seth Rich. Oh wait a minute...nvrmnd. Probably the same place that said the original "leak" to WaPo last Friday came straight from John Brennan. 

I want to see sources, but most don't have any. Why isn't anyone investigating the unnamed LEAKS from the CIA to the press? I thought that was illegal, but I guess if they're doing it no one cares? 

Brio    1,038
16 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They're determined to start a civil war in America, aren't they?  

I'm not sure what advantage that has anymore. The DNC seems to always be playing catch up to Trump's outbursts. After the fact they respond. It seems to me they should be able to predict his every move but he is predicting theirs. He's leading them like a child in strings. My gawd he must be having fun.

Cinnamon    28,921
2 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

:smashlaptop:I suggest you review the Hatch Act

Why are you beating on your computer? 

dazedb42    391

Does anyone care about how many regime changes the US has driven by military might over the last 15 years still or are blog posts by Russophiles a worse crime?

Cinnamon    28,921
Just now, dazedb42 said:

Does anyone care about how many regime changes the US has driven by military might over the last 15 years still or are blog posts by Russophiles a worse crime?

They want to keep things the way they are. When Trump takes office, if he's true to his word, they are going down in flames. The amount of screaming and crying, not only in the U.S. but by Oligarchs and Globalists all around the world tells me we've got the right guy.  

dazedb42    391
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

They want to keep things the way they are. When Trump takes office, if he's true to his word, they are going down in flames. The amount of screaming and crying, not only in the U.S. but by Oligarchs and Globalists all around the world tells me we've got the right guy.  

Or they've switched to plan B and now have the perfect fall guy to blame when they set it all on fire.