Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

DC marching bands want no part in Trump’s inauguration

Cinnamon    24,796

For the first time in 20 years, no Washington, DC, marching band will perform in the presidential inauguration.

The bands that have performed at the last five inaugural parades — plus all other local groups — have not applied to participate in President-elect Donald Trump’s swearing-in ceremony, NBC 4 Washington reports.

<snip>

http://nypost.com/2016/12/15/dc-marching-bands-want-no-part-in-trumps-inauguration/

I guess if a Communist or Fascist is being sworn in, they show up. 

Ukshep    21,637
21 hours ago, LuckyBolt said:

I think this should be Trump's official inauguration song and just blast it from his motorcade.

Oh my god! You just gave me one amazing visual.... this shits gold. Someone make a video :D

ANON   
ANON

DC went for Hillary. Trump should only ask for performers from states that he won. He sat himself up good asking for a favor from a libtard territory.

Quick1966    1,220

Good f**kem! It's good to see all the commies coming outta the wood work now that they lost. No we no longer have to guess and have validation. We the people are just like Santa. We're making a list and checking it twice!

LuckyBolt    1,517
14 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Oh my god! You just gave me one amazing visual.... this shits gold. Someone make a video :D

So far I can visualize people dressed as large safety pins dancing through the streets with the marching band director dressed as Hillary.  Podesta can be dressed as a giant slice of pizza with a group of kids following behind. 

Cinnamon    24,796
21 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

So far I can visualize people dressed as large safety pins dancing through the streets with the marching band director dressed as Hillary.  Podesta can be dressed as a giant slice of pizza with a group of kids following behind. 

:biggrin: hahaha

COBO Member    3,448

Our HS band burned up their budget last year traveling from west TN to the Macy's T-day parade last year. Maybe Trump could foot their bill.