Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Russia challenges US to prove campaign hacking claims or shut up

Ukshep    25,406

The United States must either stop accusing Russia of meddling in its elections or prove it, a spokesman for Russian President Vladimir Putin said Friday.

Presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov said it was "indecent" of the United States to "groundlessly" accuse Russia of intervention in the US election campaign, Russian state news agency Tass reported.

"They should either stop talking about that or produce some proof at last. Otherwise it all begins to look unseemly," Peskov reportedly said about the latest accusations that Russia was responsible for hacker attacks.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/16/europe/russia-us-hacking-claims-peskov/

@Cinnamon :hiding:

BubbitoBurrito    1,188

We've seen "proof" previously that led to the first and second war with Iraq. Even if they produced anything that seemed somewhat substantial, I still would find myself more than reluctant to believe their BS. They sell lies and the majority of folks buy it without question. Although, I have seen some promising signs that point to that 'majority' waking up to this fictitious nonsense. Peace y'all!

Cinnamon    28,895
10 minutes ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

We've seen "proof" previously that led to the first and second war with Iraq. Even if they produced anything that seemed somewhat substantial, I still would find myself more than reluctant to believe their BS. They sell lies and the majority of folks buy it without question. Although, I have seen some promising signs that point to that 'majority' waking up to this fictitious nonsense. Peace y'all!

No need to get behind this government with a war... any war. They are repugnant.