Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

ANON

WikiLeaks calls on Obama to submit proof of Russian hacking for verification

ANON   
ANON

Following Barack Obama’s vow to take action against Russia for its alleged hacking of the DNC and Hillary Clinton’s campaign chair John Podesta’s emails, WikiLeaks has suggested the president upload any documents to its whistleblowing site for verification.

In a tweet on Friday from the WikiLeaks Twitter account, the whistleblowing website encouraged Obama to “submit any Putin documents” to them so they can “be authenticated to our standards if he wants them to be seen as credible.”

https://www.rt.com/usa/370567-wikileaks-obama-russian-hacking-docs/

Cinnamon    28,895
6 hours ago, ANON said:

Following Barack Obama’s vow to take action against Russia for its alleged hacking of the DNC and Hillary Clinton’s campaign chair John Podesta’s emails, WikiLeaks has suggested the president upload any documents to its whistleblowing site for verification.

In a tweet on Friday from the WikiLeaks Twitter account, the whistleblowing website encouraged Obama to “submit any Putin documents” to them so they can “be authenticated to our standards if he wants them to be seen as credible.”

https://www.rt.com/usa/370567-wikileaks-obama-russian-hacking-docs/

Did anyone in MSM U.S.A. report this story? I doubt they would. Then, with us not knowing what's up with Wikileaks at this point, I don't know if I'd trust what they said if they said Russia did it, too. 

LuckyBolt    1,792

This could be a setup since WikiLeaks has been showing to be compromised.  Obama will give them the proof and whoever is running Wikileaks will verify it, rendering his story correct.

I'm trying to keep thinking "WWAAD?"  "What Would An Asshole Do"