Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

FRANCE: 10,000 troops on streets as Islamic State threatens Christmas jihad massacres

Ukshep    25,452

“I want the streets to be teeming with tourists and I want the French to be able to go out and have fun. But, in order to make that happen, we need to keep people 100 per cent safe.”

You can’t, Le Roux, because your government has allowed an unknowable number of Islamic jihadis into the country among Muslim migrants. Also, the Muslim population that was already there contains an unknowable number of Islamic jihadis, who have been able to operate there because the government is committed to the idea that Islam is a religion of peace and that Islamic law is perfectly and easily compatible with French law. In other words, Le Roux, you and your colleagues have brought this situation upon the French people.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/12/france-10000-troops-on-streets-as-islamic-state-threatens-christmas-jihad-massacres

going to a shitty Christmas all around it seems!

Malevolent    3,448

Hopefully they target the fvcking leftist libturds who were the first to allow these millions into Europe and into the countries.  It was clear from the onset that this is a well orchestrated strategic "take-over" by the satanic cult.  Yet for some reason the bastards allowed this to happen and are still hiding the truth from Joe Citizen!

Just Lookin    224
6 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

Hopefully they target the fvcking leftist libturds who were the first to allow these millions into Europe and into the countries.  It was clear from the onset that this is a well orchestrated strategic "take-over" by the satanic cult.  Yet for some reason the bastards allowed this to happen and are still hiding the truth from Joe Citizen!

Not just the left. In my country we currently have a centre/right government. Totally pro corporate, anti-people.  They're trying to pull the same shit here. 

The left/right paradigm is just for you and me to try to confuse us.  Most people i know are very left leaning, yet none of us believe in the freedom of movement with no vetting.
People really need to be looking at neo-liberalism for what it is, an extremist ideology that has leeched onto the left as the left's views are the perfect vehicle for them... for now. 

Remember Bush snr voted for Clinton. These are the same people that co-opted the right in the 2000s (or the 60s depending on how far back you want to look), the same people that have co-opted ANY movement that can help them achieve their goals. 

I hope America can see this. Civil war caused by these demons in power, would be an incredibly said outcome.

grav   
grav
10 minutes ago, Just Lookin said:

Not just the left. In my country we currently have a centre/right government. Totally pro corporate, anti-people.  They're trying to pull the same shit here. 

The left/right paradigm is just for you and me to try to confuse us.  Most people i know are very left leaning, yet none of us believe in the freedom of movement with no vetting.

Absolutely. Tptb play both ends against the middle. I didn't used to understand that old saying, but I see it all around me now. You must pick a side. If you don't, then what? One side will win and you will be screwed and royally. Ditto the other side. Lose, lose. We all know the agenda. War. Syria is being sacrificed on the altar of pity. What should the US do?  Which "side" should we arm? The good Mus or the bad Mus? I say step back. But Trump's military advisors tell him we must remain involved. 

Unlike you, JL, most people I know are conservative. I'm nothing. I belong to the Confused and Angry party. I see the various wars for what they are. Diversions. Wars on Terror, Women, LBGTXYZ, Poverty, Bullies, etc. BS on top of BS. 

One of these days, French, German, French, Dutch and other Europeans will have enough. Not the US, it seems. An orchestrated attack on civilians will be the last straw. It's coming. Before the US inauguration probably. When? Where? A French holiday? The Eiffel Tower? Notre Dame?  

Malevolent    3,448
1 hour ago, Just Lookin said:

People really need to be looking at neo-liberalism for what it is, an extremist ideology that has leeched onto the left as the left's views are the perfect vehicle for them... for now. 

Remember Bush snr voted for Clinton. These are the same people that co-opted the right in the 2000s (or the 60s depending on how far back you want to look), the same people that have co-opted ANY movement that can help them achieve their goals. 

I hope America can see this. Civil war caused by these demons in power, would be an incredibly said outcome.

Thank God John Robbie is on his way back to you guys,... What a duns..

Just Lookin    224
8 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

Thank God John Robbie is on his way back to you guys,... What a duns..

Lets cut the slush... you can keep him :P

LuckyBolt    1,795

I went to a liberal presentation put on by SURJ (Showing Up for Racial Justice) the other night about "Islamaphobia."  The presenter was muslim and gave an hour long slide show about his Islamic religion.  He answered a question about Sharia Law and said it's different culturally and that most of Islam is peaceful.  The libs sat there and ate it up.  There were probably 200 people sitting in this room.  He mostly talked about the history of Islam and the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).  People asked how the women are treated, and he made it seem like they are treated very similarly as the women are treated here with all of their freedoms.

After his presentation, SURJ talked about how to stop harassment happening in the community.  Their very first recommendation was "Don't call the cops."  "If you call the cops, it generally adds more harassment and possible injury to the minority who is causing the trouble.  Then they had some harassment demonstrations and how to go about breaking it up. 

The show ended and they collected money to help refugees.

They are coming and assimilating into our neighborhoods and settling in with open arms for the long haul before their leaders call for war.  

grav   
grav

What is WRONG with people? Stupidized by tv and dumbed-down culture. 

Islam has no damn truck with peace. They want to take over the whole world.

Mohammed used tolerance to get his new cult established in Mecca. He pretended to come in peace. Then he cut his enemies to pieces.

I say there are 3 stages of jihad. Some people say 4.

1. infiltrate - smile, be quiet, all friendly while plotting how to kill the infidels, esp. Christ-ians

2. consolidate - pull together allies, dumbasses, patsies, CIA operatives

3. confiscate - demand Sharia law, sacrifice goats at city hall, accuse opponents as intolerant selfish s.o.b's who must be jailed and punished

War. Well, bless my soul. I guess there are 4 stages.

Anonymous   
Anonymous

They say peace, peace, when there is no peace. 

They come to you as sheep, but inside are ravenous wolves. 

YourMom2    1,359

As you know the world stage used to be mostly drama but now the theatre has been reduced to circus acts and the clowns aren't funny anymore.

The matrix always reveals plenty of code for our perusal. On December 2nd a lion tamer was killed by the lion in Alexandria, Egypt which fell to Muslim conquest in 641AD. The trainer was 35 year old Shaheen Islam. So, the Romans threw the Christians to the lions and here we have the lion infused with Christianity killing Islam. History is always about the rise and fall of nations, idols, etc. Alas, it is the falling that takes so much time.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/horrifying-moment-animal-tamer-is-fatally-savaged-by-a-lion-in-front-of-screaming-audience-at-egyptian-circus/news-story/f2209cb96ad125f649827f7e7b4887de