Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Talon

How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online

Talon    716

So this is what happened to us after we uploaded our last video. For the record, I came *this close* to naming this video "Rainbow Unicorns of Truthiness Flying Out of Mark Zuckerberg's..." Eh... Nevermind.

Talon    716

Alternative media outlets under massive cyberattack

"The globalists are targeting Infowars with denial of service attacks and the mainstream media is pushing for complete Chinese-style Internet censorship."

By Staff Writer -

(INTELLIHUB) — Over the last couple of days Intellihub has been under a concerted cyber attack that has been traced back to both China and a cyber security firm in New York.

This attack comes on the heels of a massive push by the corporate media to attack and shut down so-called “fake news”.

Now, it appears that Infowars has also been under a massive siege.

“We’ve just sustained the biggest cyberattack we’ve ever encountered targeting Infowars.com, PrisonPlanet.com and InfowarsStore.com during our busiest time of the year,” stated Jones.

https://www.intellihub.com/alternative-media-outlets-under-chinese-cyberattack/

One Step Away   
One Step Away

Very scary, disturbing, and REAL!  I have noted similar censorship in a variety of areas, and I predict the censorship to escalate exponentially!   Her quote says it all:. 

"...  What is now perhaps the most technologically advanced time in our lifetimes is now the most Orwellian, most censored moment that we face in our lives as well… "

Pay attention to the timing of all of this –   SOMETHING VERY BIG IS COMING ...

Uncle Nobby    1,270

This was the plan, Stan.

all along, and the loonie left have handed the fascists the goods they need to shut it all down.

PROBLEM

REACTION

SOLUTION