Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

9/11: The Software Used to Set the FALSE FLAG/INSIDE JOB Attack on the USA (Danny Casolero) Inslaw Promis and Prism Software / The Octopus

Cinnamon    28,911

9/11: The Software Used to Set the FALSE FLAG/INSIDE JOB Attack on the USA

Way before PRISM, there was PROMIS.

That would be software called "PROMIS."(Prosecutors Management Information Systems)

The INSLAW Octopus

Software piracy, conspiracy, cover-up, stonewalling, covert action: Just another decade at the Department of Justice

Designed as case-management software for federal prosecutors, PROMIS has the ability to combine disparate databases, and to track people by their involvement with the legal system. Hamilton and others now claim that the DOJ has modified PROMIS to monitor intelligence operations, agents and targets, instead of legal cases.

The two men studied six photographs laid out before them. "Have you ever seen any of these men?" Merrill was asked. Immediately he singled out the second photo. In a separate line up, Hamilton's secretary singled out the same photo.

Both said the man had visited Inslaw in February 1983 for a presentation of PROMIS, Inslaw's bread-and-butter legal software. Hamilton, who knew the purpose of the line-up, identified the visitor as Dr. Ben Orr. At the time of his visit, Orr claimed to be a public prosecutor from Israel.

>snip<

http://careandwashingofthebrain.blogspot.com/2013/06/911-software-used-to-set-false.html

More at link. 

Cinnamon    28,911

The Octopus

Secret Government and the Death of Danny Casolaro

by Kenn Thomas and Jim Keith

<snip>

If you thought all you had to worry about was the feds reading your email, or perhaps picking up the RF from your computer keyboard, consider what is said in an interview in this book with Michael Riconosciuto, the computer expert who modified the PROMIS package for the U.S. government:

Q: There was that one interview with [William] Hamilton where he was talking about how PROMIS is some kind of system that includes chips that broadcast directly to NSA satellites.

MR: They are not chips as such. The existing chips in the machine are tricked into doing it. I'm getting ready to go on television explaining that chapter and verse.

Q: On national television?

MR: German television. I will explain in hardcore, unambiguous technical terms how it's done. Unambiguous to people who are technically competent.

Q: When I describe these things to other people they say "That's not possible", particularly people who like to think of themselves as computer jocks. My thought is that ordinary people with PCs can do incredible things now, particularly with the CD ROM stuff.

MR: If you know what you're doing.

Q: But the people who actually invest enormous amounts of money and resources into it, like the National Security Agency, can do things untold, I'm sure.

MR: I'm letting the cat out of the bag where PROMIS is with the NSA. It's in the MOSIS program. The Metal Oxide Semiconductor Implementation System.

<snip> 

http://www.constitution.org/col/octocaso.htm

Jostler    2,230

another example of work an AI like JADE will do better than ever.  Assuming it wasn't already doing it back in the early days of PROMIS :)