Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Graphic Video: Police Allow Dog to Bite Naked, Unarmed Man

This is GORY! These f**king cops! Honestly, how could you stop moving your body when a dog is making ground beef out of your damn legs? This is blatantly cruel! The guy is obviously mentally ill. Shakes my head.  When people see this happening to their relatives or friends... the cops have just made a lot more enemies for themselves. If a dog got on me like that I'd be moving a hella lot more than that guy was. So they have him down on the f**king ground and are letting that dog chew on him. f**king bullies!  I hope they lose their jobs. Is this protocol?  Are these cops some that got trained in Israel? 

The original police call was for a welfare check of a naked male screaming and running through a canyon.

Link is at video. 

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/on-air/as-seen-on/Graphic-Video_-Police-Allow-Dog-to-Bite-Naked_-Unarmed-Man_Los-Angeles-406134876.html

unreal.  If nobody else, that cop holding the dog and doing nothing to stop him from biting should be in jail.  It's not like they didn't have control of the guy.

54 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

This is GORY! These f**king cops! Honestly, how could you stop moving your body when a dog is making ground beef out of your damn legs? This is blatantly cruel! The guy is obviously mentally ill. Shakes my head.  When people see this happening to their relatives or friends... the cops have just made a lot more enemies for themselves. If a dog got on me like that I'd be moving a hella lot more than that guy was. So they have him down on the f**king ground and are letting that dog chew on him. f**king bullies!  I hope they lose their jobs. Is this protocol?  Are these cops some that got trained in Israel? 

The original police call was for a welfare check of a naked male screaming and running through a canyon.

Link is at video. 

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/on-air/as-seen-on/Graphic-Video_-Police-Allow-Dog-to-Bite-Naked_-Unarmed-Man_Los-Angeles-406134876.html

The dog severed the mans entire leg off ffs....... It took out the bone ... piece of flesh keeping it on. that man must have lost the leg!

Sorry but if i was that officer i'd have shot the dog in the head... Dont give a shit. It went too far! He needed maybe arresting forcefully maybe... He did not deserve to lose his f**king leg.

Just now, Ukshep said:

Thje dog severed the mans entire leg off ffs....... It took out the bone ... piece of flesh keeping it on. that man must have lost the leg!

When I see things like this, I wonder when it will become an everyday thing in America. 

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

When I see things like this, I wonder when it will become an everyday thing in America. 

When it does something else will become an everyday thing! The Peoples version of Justice! Served swiftly!

Always comes down to good vs evil!

19 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

The dog severed the mans entire leg off ffs....... It took out the bone ... piece of flesh keeping it on. that man must have lost the leg!

Sorry but if i was that officer i'd have shot the dog in the head... Dont give a shit. It went too far! He needed maybe arresting forcefully maybe... He did not deserve to lose his f**king leg.

jeeze...I didn't watch that long :/  What I saw was plenty gruesome....but I didn't watch the whole thing to the end.

1 minute ago, Jostler said:

jeeze...I didn't watch that long :/  What I saw was plenty gruesome....but I didn't watch the whole thing to the end.

yeh its bad :(