Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

President Obama to hold press conference at 2:15 pm ET on Friday - White House

Ukshep    25,437

Thanks for finding the linkie for me :D

I'm Interested in knowing what this is about myself.

Jostler    2,230

https://www.breakingnews.com/topic/white-house/

^^ seems to be relating it to "Why did Obama not do more to expose/stop the Russian hacks..."    lol

but hopefully he'll get to answer a few Arpaio inspired questions as well :)

Edit: here's the NBC article...man they're really going all in on this Russian hack thing

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/why-didnt-obama-do-more-about-russian-election-hack-n696701

Ukshep    25,437
6 minutes ago, Jostler said:

https://www.breakingnews.com/topic/white-house/

^^ seems to be relating it to "Why did Obama not do more to expose/stop the Russian hacks..."    lol

but hopefully he'll get to answer a few Arpaio inspired questions as well :)

Edit: here's the NBC article...man they're really going all in on this Russian hack thing

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/why-didnt-obama-do-more-about-russian-election-hack-n696701

I got a question for him! Mr.President! Do you really think you can win?

Zimix99    1,046

1) it's about "Russian hacks" and will declare war and halt the electrical college vote

2) It's about his birth certificate being bogus and he's going to deny it

3) It's about his birth certificate being bogus and he steps down

4)All of the above

Brink of civil war starting tomorrow?

COBO Member    4,307
8 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

1) it's about "Russian hacks" and will declare war and halt the electrical college vote

2) It's about his birth certificate being bogus and he's going to deny it

3) It's about his birth certificate being bogus and he steps down

4)All of the above

Brink of civil war starting tomorrow?

If anything lights the fuse it'd be #1. Of course there's a couple of folks in the US that would love to see him gove his presser in handcuffs.

Jostler    2,230

You know what's funny to me?  IF this press conference is about the Russian hacks...it would appear his PR people are too stupid to come up with anything better than "Yeah, we knew about it but we thought Hillary would win anyway so we chose not to do anything to protect the integrity of our nation's political system because we believed it was going to work in our favor."

Ukshep    25,437
58 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

If anything lights the fuse it'd be #1. Of course there's a couple of folks in the US that would love to see him gove his presser in handcuffs.

Got to agree that is the narrative they are going for. If it succeeds then it branches to a civil war or world war. If they lose then it may end up being those 2 things still but preceded by an attack on american soil. I just hope whatever it is people do not buy into it.

9/11 Caught everyone off guard while they were sleeping. That won't happen again!

The deplorable one   
The deplorable one

This clown can't get out of the people's house fast enough.  If he's trying to go to war with Russia I hope the military leaders tell him to pound sand and screw. 

Millevolt    653

Heard this clown on the way in to work this morning, reciting, almost word for word George W. Bush comments right after 9-11. Talking about a retaliation, and response... some of which you will see some you will not... Almost word for word as if he is ready to go to war against Russia on the same scale as 9-11. Is he REALLY going to try this? We have all speculated on the possibility. Is the time finally here? Will common sense NOT prevail? How can one make such statements at the END of their term? Get your sh1t together patriots... We might well be on the verge of everything we prepared for.

Cryptic Mole    5,174
4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Thanks for finding the linkie for me :D

I'm Interested in knowing what this is about myself.

Honestly, he'll probably promote terrorism over the election results, though not outright.

I can honestly say that I hate that fu@ker, even though I never like to do that.

I think it's so low to be a hateful person and harmful to who we are.

Rely88   
Rely88

I bet this has to do with damage control from the forged Birth Certificate press conference last night. More lies and deceptive narratives from the Liar and Chief is what I expect. Like any conman knows deny, deny and deny........