Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

'Pizzagate' Restaurant Owner Speaks Out: 'This Could Happen to Anyone'

Cinnamon    24,852

A Washington, D.C., pizza parlor became involved in the "fake news" debate after a man was inspired by an internet conspiracy theory to fire an assault weapon multiple times inside the restaurant.

Edgar Maddison Welch had reportedly read online that Comet Ping Pong was the site of a child sex trafficking ring run by prominent Democrats, including Hillary Clinton.

James Alefantis, owner of Comet Ping Pong, joined Megyn Kelly on "The Kelly File" tonight to speak out about "Pizzagate."

Alefantis revealed that he had been receiving bizarre, threatening messages on social media since the conspiracy theory about his business emerged online in early November.

<snip>

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/12/15/kelly-file-exclusive-owner-pizzagate-restaurant-gunman-attacked

Ukshep    21,675
29 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

What a filth infested f*ckin' soap psy-opera. Playing the victim. F*ck that shit

Now we know how he is so influential...this is how he plays!

Cinnamon    24,852

Kelly says that this is the first time he spoke out. That is a lie. He's been whining to the NYT and they've been giving him space. What bs! 

NYT ran a pic of his walk in storage, it's not the same one Alefantis shows in his pics prior. The one NYT showed was so dirty and violated a ton of health codes. And now Pence is invited to eat in the filthy place? Why? 

Regardless of what comes of the pizza parlor, there's no doubt there is a global elite pedo ring operating and has been since at LEAST 1945. (see documentaries I've posted in the Hard Core Conspiracy Forum)  This ring still operates to this day. It's filled with people in positions of power and trust, with children available to them. 

In this interview Kelly is so bias it's not funny. She starts out talking about how terrible his "ordeal" has been. 

Can she kiss his ass anymore? And her mention of Alex Jones... that is scripted. 

Why doesn't he talk about the fact that Hillary went there? How about 65,000.00 in pizza and hot dogs Obama ordered?

D.C. police are saying it's fake? How would they know? Where is their investigation?  What about all the weirdness that goes on there? That's family friendly? It's not. 

I seriously doubt there is any evidence left there since months ago. 

"This could happen to anyone." Whaaa! What story, she kissed his ass and didn't ask him anything. She acted like his momma and he had a skinned knee. 

Ukshep    21,675
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

49th most influential person in D.C. needs a go fund me page to pay for his security?????? 

Just the sympathy card is all. Aiming for more influence.

C.O.W.    232
6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

A Washington, D.C., pizza parlor became involved in the "fake news" debate after a man was inspired by an internet conspiracy theory to fire an assault weapon multiple times inside the restaurant.

Edgar Maddison Welch had reportedly read online that Comet Ping Pong was the site of a child sex trafficking ring run by prominent Democrats, including Hillary Clinton.

Edgar Maddison Welch is an out of work actor and writer, this if anything was either a promotional stunt or a false flag event to allow direct Government interference, manipulating the media and the US.  

Groove    2,081

Omg this is so much bs! You can look at him and just listen to the words he is speaking and tell its lies. The only other thing I can think of is plausible deniability where he just hands the restaurant over to these people at night and they do what ever. But still this whole things stinks! How the hell can a pizza owner be named one of the most powerful ppl in DC if he isn't dirty. I mean come on! 

Groove    2,081
6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

49th most influential person in D.C. needs a go fund me page to pay for his security?????? 

Like I just said. How the hell is a pizza parlor owner that powerful among all the politicians and millionaires in DC? 

Cant be too powerful if he has to use gofundme, unless he just wants us to pay for his security. 

On another note I should apply to be on his security team, I'll even sign a nda, with my fingers crossed. Lol. Then really see what's going on. Hah I can see it now. "I have a particular set of skills..." Hahaha 

Ukshep    21,675

The full interview for those that have not seen it! what a piece of trash this man is.