Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Antarctican

Surface Dwellers: Be Prepared. The Antarctic Nation will NOT intervene in Nuclear War

I have been informed that the annihilation of surface civilization will be permitted. Our scientists have perfected Nikola Tesla's experiments in acceleration of nuclear half-life and radiation negation. 

You can think of the technology as being similar to noise-cancelleing headphones. Radiation is negated by propagation of "the opposite" frequency while half-life is accelerated via specified neutrino bombardment until the isotope is no longer radioactive. 

Of course, this is simplified, however it means that your war will not affect the Antarctic Nation. Therefore, they will not intervene. 

I would advise you to convince your leaders to prevent the nuclear exchange that is planned for next year. The United States will be utterly destroyed, as will a large portion of the Northern Hemisphere of the planet. 

Jostler    2,220
5 hours ago, Antarctican said:

I have been informed that the annihilation of surface civilization will be permitted. Our scientists have perfected Nikola Tesla's experiments in acceleration of nuclear half-life and radiation negation. 

You can think of the technology as being similar to noise-cancelleing headphones. Radiation is negated by propagation of "the opposite" frequency while half-life is accelerated via specified neutrino bombardment until the isotope is no longer radioactive. 

Of course, this is simplified, however it means that your war will not affect the Antarctic Nation. Therefore, they will not intervene. 

I would advise you to convince your leaders to prevent the nuclear exchange that is planned for next year. The United States will be utterly destroyed, as will a large portion of the Northern Hemisphere of the planet. 

ahh....so your oh so very advanced civilization didn't know about Tesla's discoveries before Tesla did?  rofl  -  hmmm.....not THAT advanced eh?  :)  I just wish i could say your stories are well crafted enough to consider them entertaining...but they are not :)

Shiftyze    133
6 hours ago, Antarctican said:

What sort of things can I do to take care of the ones I care about? I know it is coming, I feel it. What kind of plans should I expand on to help the human civilization survive through peace?

Shiftyze    133
12 minutes ago, Jostler said:

and now come the sock puppets :)  good grief....

I was a lurker, originally. I recently started seeing the other side of the world and ended up here today to see this guy's post. It speaks to me in volumes with the experience I've had this year. I haven't had a divine moment but I am seeing a pattern within numbers, history, everything around us. Colors, animals, names, everything around us has a spiritual purpose and responds to how the world reacts all at once because we are one. Connected spiritually. 

Walk Softly    3,285
9 hours ago, Antarctican said:

When can we expect the alien saviors?  I'm pretty excited for that. 

grav   
grav

You Atlantis people think nukes are real? Really? Do y'all also think 2 airplanes disintegrated 3 buildings on 911? Do y'all get flu shots? What are your favorite tv shows? Is Dancing with the Stars still on? What do y'all call tv? Boob tube?

RabidWolf    1,174
13 hours ago, Antarctican said:

Hush, or well airbomb you with de-icer. 

:weed1:

grav   
grav
39 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

Hush, or well airbomb you with de-icer. 

:weed1:

Is there a smilie for leg-pulling? :inout:

Redlistvet    906
On 11/2/2016 at 6:02 PM, Antarctican said:

With all the threats of nuclear war currently on the table, I would like to re-assure that as stated before:

**THE ANTARCTIC NATION WILL NOT PERMIT THE DESTRUCTION OF THE BIOSPHERE BY SURFACE-DWELLERS.**

Any and all launched nuclear devices will be eliminated before reaching their target.

But in this thread you said it wouldnt happen.?.?.? What changed???

18 hours ago, Jostler said:

ahh....so your oh so very advanced civilization didn't know about Tesla's discoveries before Tesla did?  rofl  -  hmmm.....not THAT advanced eh?  :)  I just wish i could say your stories are well crafted enough to consider them entertaining...but they are not :)

This thread is not about the discussion of your opinions. It is to warn you that you are being set up for nuclear war with Russia, and that the Antarcticans will not intervene as they did during the cold war. 

Further replies from you will be ignored, but appreciated for the BUMP.