Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

CSB

THE INVASION OF DEMONS

CSB    2,170

THE INVASION OF DEMONS

Ok this is a little out side of my norm here .. What do you say about it ..

I believe one has to be somewhat a demon to seek a position of authority with the only goal is to gain power .

They have closed their harts to petty

Uncle Nobby    1,270

"I believe one has to be somewhat a demon to seek a position of authority with the only goal is to gain power "

Hillary Klingon immediately sprang to mind reading this............

Malevolent    2,943

@CSB my old friend, of demons I know not.  I tend to mix with the people who are least affected by these superstitious probabilities. However, I have know quite a few folk in my years on this rock who "suddenly" (define that any which way you like which is outside of the norm for the specific type of occupation) get this magical break and all of a sudden they are climbing the ladder - corporate or "entertainment" - but at the speed of light.   And here is the thing: Suddenly they change, they change drastically.  Their taste in vehicles, music, sport and even type of friends change - as if overnight. Now if that means that some entity, force or WTF came into their life to radically change it, your video may have some cred!

I went to school with a kid who was part of us "normal" guys.  We all excelled at sport and we were just a small cut above the average marks.  We were known but not really the jocks of the school.  This guy went through the same "basics" as the rest of us - he landed in a junior corporate position.  Yes, he was good at his job and customers as well as suppliers liked him.  He was no marketing genius nor was he very exceptional.  Suddenly he did not rock-up for a beer, he had an excuse every time we invited him for a social event.  He divorced his wife - a shock to everyone who knew them.  At the same time he was moved into a position which was shrouded in questions as the post was never advertised - neither internally nor externally.  In the months and years that followed - executives and senior people were moved around like dominoes and this guy slithered through the cracks, up and up he went.  His friends had to make an appointment with the PA to see him and he only entertained it if it was work related.  Although still relatively young he was selected to go study in a different country then opted to a small country to run a branch and eventually returned to run the corporate where he "grew-up".  Suddenly the organisation culture changed, values changed and the character of the employees changed........

There may just be merit in it..who knows.

Cryptic Mole    4,559
8 hours ago, Malevolent said:

@CSB my old friend, of demons I know not.  I tend to mix with the people who are least affected by these superstitious probabilities. However, I have know quite a few folk in my years on this rock who "suddenly" (define that any which way you like which is outside of the norm for the specific type of occupation) get this magical break and all of a sudden they are climbing the ladder - corporate or "entertainment" - but at the speed of light.   And here is the thing: Suddenly they change, they change drastically.  Their taste in vehicles, music, sport and even type of friends change - as if overnight. Now if that means that some entity, force or WTF came into their life to radically change it, your video may have some cred!

I went to school with a kid who was part of us "normal" guys.  We all excelled at sport and we were just a small cut above the average marks.  We were known but not really the jocks of the school.  This guy went through the same "basics" as the rest of us - he landed in a junior corporate position.  Yes, he was good at his job and customers as well as suppliers liked him.  He was no marketing genius nor was he very exceptional.  Suddenly he did not rock-up for a beer, he had an excuse every time we invited him for a social event.  He divorced his wife - a shock to everyone who knew them.  At the same time he was moved into a position which was shrouded in questions as the post was never advertised - neither internally nor externally.  In the months and years that followed - executives and senior people were moved around like dominoes and this guy slithered through the cracks, up and up he went.  His friends had to make an appointment with the PA to see him and he only entertained it if it was work related.  Although still relatively young he was selected to go study in a different country then opted to a small country to run a branch and eventually returned to run the corporate where he "grew-up".  Suddenly the organisation culture changed, values changed and the character of the employees changed........

There may just be merit in it..who knows.

People who become successful at some point in their lives always show a relationship (if looked into) to the upper bloodlines in society. In other words, some of them never attempt becoming wealthy, but those that do, are always successful. Those who are not of the upper bloodlines struggle for these same positions of success in society and never are able to achieve them.

grav   
grav
9 hours ago, Malevolent said:

I went to school with a kid who was part . . .

1 hour ago, Cryptid Mold said:

People who become successful at some point in their lives always show a relationship (if looked into) to the upper bloodlines in society. In other words, some of them never attempt becoming wealthy, but those that do, are always successful. Those who are not of the upper bloodlines struggle for these same positions of success in society and never are able to achieve them.

Failure is always an option if you want to keep your electric spirit on the righteous track. Mr. grav and I bought high, sold low, made do or did without, squeaked by.

We're doing all right now, thanks to hard work and putting up with lots of successful buttheads who made our lives "interesting." Kids, do NOT go into teaching. Just     don't.

I've told you this before, CM, that our happy new home was infiltrated by a demon/s when the kids were little. Sons of bitc*z!!! I made them leave. And I learned the power of the human mind. My boys don't remember the episode. Or do they?

Since then I have explored reality and the Electric Universe. I take the OT as an accurate history book, the NT as pure philosophy, one that all people should embrace, no matter what their religion. 

My Archon thread has gone as far as I can manage now, into the knowledge of the beings we call demons. They are not supernatural. They are not imaginative, creative, or powerful. The Gnostics understood their real power -- the ability to intrude into the minds of susceptible people. These humans, the ones CM refers to, with hybrid bloodlines, work with other evil bastar*s to lie, cheat, steal, torture, kill us sheeple. 

Montalk (not Montauk) discusses demons, djinn, interdimensional and physical aliens on his site. A must-read for cters.

⤵Here's your sign, guys, at the bottom of the #*×😈 heap. And look who's at the top. Huh uh, not the Queen. Above her.The head knocker of the Archons, the Demiurge. 

http://conspiracywiki.com/images/article/images/new-world-order-pyramid-of-power.jpg

Cryptic Mole    4,559
7 minutes ago, grav said:

Failure is always an option if you want to keep your electric spirit on the righteous track. Mr. grav and I bought high, sold low, made do or did without, squeaked by.

We're doing all right now, thanks to hard work and putting up with lots of successful buttheads who made our lives "interesting." Kids, do NOT go into teaching. Just     don't.

I've told you this before, CM, that our happy new home was infiltrated by a demon/s when the kids were little. Sons of bitc*z!!! I made them leave. And I learned the power of the human mind. My boys don't remember the episode. Or do they?

Since then I have explored reality and the Electric Universe. I take the OT as an accurate history book, the NT as pure philosophy, one that all people should embrace, no matter what their religion. 

My Archon thread has gone as far as I can manage now, into the knowledge of the beings we call demons. They are not supernatural. They are not imaginative, creative, or powerful. The Gnostics understood their real power -- the ability to intrude into the minds of susceptible people. These humans, the ones CM refers to, with hybrid bloodlines, work with other evil bastar*s to lie, cheat, steal, torture, kill us sheeple. 

Montalk (not Montauk) discusses demons, djinn, interdimensional and physical aliens on his site. A must-read for cters.

Here's your sign, guys, at the bottom of the #*×😈 heap. And look who's at the top. Huh uh, not the Queen. Above her.The head knocker of the Archons, the Demiurge. 

http://conspiracywiki.com/images/article/images/new-world-order-pyramid-of-power.jpg

Without a doubt!

Walk Softly    2,830
59 minutes ago, grav said:

Above her.The head knocker of the Archons, the Demiurge. 

While I'm reading up on Sophia/Gaia(sp?)

You should check out this Nimrod fella.  

http://biblewatchman.com/nimrod.htm

There is a lot more to him, so if you're interested in more, let me know.  He is from the OT and he was responsible for the Tower of Babel.  

grav   
grav
1 hour ago, Walk Softly said:

While I'm reading up on Sophia/Gaia(sp?)

You should check out this Nimrod fella.  

http://biblewatchman.com/nimrod.htm

There is a lot more to him, so if you're interested in more, let me know.  He is from the OT and he was responsible for the Tower of Babel.  

Nimrod was Gilgamesh, the hero warrior-king of Sumeria. The Epic of Gilgamesh was the first work of literature that I know of. Don't ask me about Indian texts. Talk about complicated. Ay, caramba! The Vedic books may pre-date those of Mesopotamia.

Anyway, Nimrod was not black. His features were those of people currently living in that hell hole of a Middle East world which is always in the news. 

I re-read the epic every few years. Abraham, father of 3 major religions, was the son of a Sumerian oracle priest. Sumeria was first, then Babylon, then Egypt. The OT (Genesis) is borrowed from Sumerian cuneiform tablets, i.e, the Enuma Elis.  Nimrod's birthday, btw, was Dec. 25. hmm.

http://hans.wyrdweb.eu/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Gilgamesh-187x300.jpg

http://www.whale.to/c/nimrod9.jpg

Gilgamesh, King of Uruk, was two-thirds God and one-third human, and 100% trouble. 18 feet tall, a seething tower of testosterone. None of the women were safe from him and all men were his slaves.

[ TABLET I ]

One of my last lit classes was Myth and ....? I forget. It focused on Gilgamesh and the works of Joseph Campbell, author of The Hero With a Thousand Faces. The teacher was a former Jesuit priest. Can you imagine? A Jesuit who gave up the priesthood? He married and had a family. Good on him.

Here is the full text of the epic,

http://www.ancienttexts.org/library/mesopotamian/gilgamesh/