Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Zimix99

Sheriff joe live saying he has proof of fake Obama birth certificate

Cinnamon    28,889

Cue the deaths of two forensic document examiners. Especially the guy that lives in HI. 

Here we are and Obama is leaving office in a month... 8 years of destruction.  Why now?

Quick1966    1,240
2 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

omg this is insane. Best Christmas present ever.

No kidding! I was happy with Trump winning but damn! My cheeks hurt from all the smiling I've been doing lately.

Zimix99    1,046

every executive order, every law signed, every judge put in office, Null and VOID

http://imgur.com/a/miC6M[/img]

Edit: My paranoid tinfoil meter is still going off though. This feels like a way to distract from something even bigger.

texgal03    23

Cue the deaths of two forensic document examiners. Especially the guy that lives in HI. 

Here we are and Obama is leaving office in a month... 8 years of destruction.  Why now?

It's not that they haven't tried.  They have been blocked over the last several years...been harassed and Arpaio arrested, etc.

zero   
zero
46 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Yea, if I was him I would stay away from small planes, there might be divers waiting where the plane mysteriously splashes down.

Was The Death of the Obama Birth Certificate Verifier Caught on Video?

https://accidentalpatriot4.wordpress.com/2014/02/23/see-how-loretta-fuddy-was-murdered-photos-beyond-frightening/

Cinnamon    28,889
1 minute ago, zero said:

Yea, if I was him I would stay away from small planes, there might be divers waiting where the plane mysteriously splashes down.

Was The Death of the Obama Birth Certificate Verifier Caught on Video?

https://accidentalpatriot4.wordpress.com/2014/02/23/see-how-loretta-fuddy-was-murdered-photos-beyond-frightening/

I remember that now. That was truly bizarre.  I hope all this comes out, talk about conspiracies, they're conspiring all the time. 

zero   
zero

Will the do nothing congress still do nothing, that's the question.

Most of us here, have known the birth certificate was fake with days of it being released.

Cinnamon    28,889
26 minutes ago, texgal03 said:

It's not that they haven't tried.  They have been blocked over the last several years...been harassed and Arpaio arrested, etc.

Yeh I know, but man, I am beat down from Obama's economic bs, wish it would have happened sooner. We should have had justice long ago.