Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Talon

Wow: Now US Officials and Mainstream Media Claim Putin PERSONALLY Involved in Election Hacks

Talon    716

The Obama Administration and its lapdog mainstream media have been screaming “Russians did it!” for the last couple of weeks now, without releasing so much as a single shred of actual proof.

They have also claimed that Trump personally knew Russians were hacking the election. The Electoral College is supposed to be reviewing the evidence in regard to whether or not Trump is “fit to serve” before they vote.

Now, however, the establishment is taking it all up a notch with unnamed US officials reportedly claiming that Putin was “personally involved” in hacking the US elections.

NBC is reporting this:

U.S. intelligence officials now believe with “a high level of confidence” that Russian President Vladimir Putin became personally involved in the covert Russian campaign to interfere in the U.S. presidential election, senior U.S. intelligence officials told NBC News.

(A “high level of confidence” huh? Well, considering the public has a low level of confidence in NBC news and probably even less confidence in their unnamed US “officials,” this story is practically worthless to most people except for an eye roll. Continuing —)

Two senior officials with direct access to the information say new intelligence shows that Putin personally directed how hacked material from Democrats was leaked and otherwise used. The intelligence came from diplomatic sources and spies working for U.S. allies, the officials said.

(Again with the unnamed “officials”… but hey, now they are “senior” officials…)

Putin’s objectives were multifaceted, a high-level intelligence source told NBC News.

(Wait, now it’s just one “high-level intelligence source,” not two?)

What began as a “vendetta” against Hillary Clinton morphed into an effort to show corruption in American politics and to “split off key American allies by creating the image that [other countries] couldn’t depend on the U.S. to be a credible global leader anymore,” the official said.

(“The official”? As in, singular? What happened to the other one??)

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/wow-now-us-officials-and-mainstream-media-claim-putin-personally-involved-in-election-hacks_122016#sthash.mZNBNLVd.uxfs

Soul @ PWR remembered something interesting about one of the NBC reporters.

So I was reading this article that states 'Putin personally responsible for election hack'

And then I saw this name of one of the authors Ken Dilanian  and I'm all like damn that name sounds really familiar for some reason...but why?

So then I googled his name

AND BOOM.........it all made sense

THE CIA’S MOP-UP MAN: L.A. TIMES REPORTER CLEARED STORIES WITH AGENCY BEFORE PUBLICATION

https://theintercept.com/2014/09/04/former-l-times-reporter-cleared-stories-cia-publication/