Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Walmart Selling Black Lives Matter Shirts with ‘Bulletproof’ on Them

Cinnamon    24,753

I hope the people wearing those shirt realize they are not to be taken as kevlar.  Sighs. 

Walmart is selling Black Lives Matter clothing and other items amid calls to designate the movement as a hate or terrorist effort. The retailer has banned sales of items bearing a Confederate flag, and an “All Lives Matter” bumper sticker saying it was “offensive.” Some of the Black Lives Matter clothing items also have the word “Bulletproof” on them.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/12/15/walmart-selling-black-lives-matter-shirts-bulletproof/

Quick1966    1,220

Yeah they'll realize really quick that those shirts are anything but bulletproof! And from all the various videos I've seen they most certainly aren't car proof either! Lol!

ANON   
ANON
13 hours ago, Quick1966 said:

Yeah they'll realize really quick that those shirts are anything but bulletproof! And from all the various videos I've seen they most certainly aren't car proof either! Lol!

'em cars be wayciss.

Millevolt    648
16 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Some of the Black Lives Matter clothing items also have the word “Bulletproof” on them.

I'm sure then they won't mind if we test them out!

I'm not a robot   
I'm not a robot

I and I come fe manifest the most high

Drink a gallon of cyanide and still cannot die

Jostler    2,216
21 minutes ago, I'm not a robot said:

I and I come fe manifest the most high

Drink a gallon of cyanide and still cannot die

lets see what happens if I do the mixing :)