Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Ears in pain anyone?? somethings a miss!

yeppers    152

I have been hearing a high pitched tone for two days. Today is louder than yesterday. I don't have any issues with them and have very good hearing. :unsure:

Ukshep    21,535
Just now, yeppers said:

I have been hearing a high pitched tone for two days. Today is louder than yesterday. I don't have any issues with them and have very good hearing. :unsure:

Yeh i hear the whine. Its got my ears Throbbing

Cinnamon    24,611

Yesterday and the day before it felt like my ears were popping like in a plane. Today it's normal. I've never even had an ear ache, so that was weird. 

yeppers    152
27 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

big quake due?

That's what i'm wondering Shep. Dutch was calling for a large one in Oklahoma but it expired a few days ago.

Ive been trying to pay more attention to any correlation in the way I feel versus the barometric pressure and weather fronts that may be moving into my area, no connection for me yet. 

The deplorable one   
The deplorable one

Had issues since I was a kid. Lots of ear infections. Left with major tinnitus. Just had another ear infection recently.   I would rather be stabbed then have one. I have lost lot of my hearing as well.  I wonder if I'm imperious to sound weapons. :saywha::neonlol: 

foxtrot2000    583

past few days my right tonsil is swollen with right ear ache, drank some tea, feeling better. been hearing a low frequency tone for the past month in my left ear.

garlic    2,639

I will let you know if and when I get a headache. That is my signal we have a big quake coming.

:wink: