Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

British Muslims Gather in Show of Strength to Demand Caliphate

JLXC   
JLXC

Crusades, or sex slavery for your women and children, and death to the men.  Your choice.

Quick1966    1,240

Sooo.... if this was a bunch of Anglo brits getting together on the street saying how they need to rid their country of the alah invaders would they be allowed? If not then this shit needs to be put down quick!

Ukshep    25,452
Just now, Quick1966 said:

Sooo.... if this was a bunch of Anglo brits getting together on the street saying how they need to rid their country of the alah invaders would they be allowed? If not then this shit needs to be put down quick!

Be locked up faster than you could see it coming for sure. But that is because the real genocide is only against white folk. Sure they will say i am wrong again. but we all know the truth. As does anyone who researches it. The only communities that need diversifying are white communities. Go figure.

Quick1966    1,240
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Be locked up faster than you could see it coming for sure. But that is because the real genocide is only against white folk. Sure they will say i am wrong again. but we all know the truth. As does anyone who researches it. The only communities that need diversifying are white communities. Go figure.

:catfilenails: 

well I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens if brexit actually goes through. I don't see the native populations lying down with threats like these.

Groove    2,347
9 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Yep. Equality my ass. Let a non lefty do the same thing and watch how quick they get arrested. Wtf. 

Ukshep    25,452
5 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

I don't see the native populations lying down with threats like these.

I have little faith in us having the numbers! It has been allowed to go on too long!