Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Malevolent

President Trump Moves Feared Private Army To America As Clinton Push For Civil War Grows

Malevolent    2,944

WTF?

President Trump Moves Feared Private Army To America As Clinton Push For Civil War Grows
Don't forget to subscribe. Giveaway prize of $250 to a lucky subscriber at the end of every month.

We Are Anonymous.
We Are Legion.
We Can Forgive.
We Do Not Forget.
United As One. 
Expect Us.

CSB    2,171

The paid low IQed militarized morons forget one thing we put our pants on the same way as they do . Bring on the civil war . 

I have to agree with UKshep that voice . But I listened to the whole video . I think some of it is bull and some there is a possibility .

I came into this world covered in someone's blood I have no issues with going out the same way ...

JLXC   
JLXC

If Trump is for real, he will need to declare Martial Law and use the Military to oust the current NWO seditionist people in the Government, Military, Corporations, Education, etc.  We need a whole new slate, and anybody who is in office, or who has held office, has to be PREVENTED from being in it anymore.

There is no other solution.  They will not stop, and they will destroy this country by any means.  Enough is enough.

Globalists need to go. 

Cryptic Mole    4,559

The confusion will be the people will not know for sure who will be who.

Since Trump is Illuminati, what the hell can we really expect will happen?

On the other hand, we see him at parties with them and the next moment, we see him going against them.

Something is seriously A-Fu@king-A-Miss with this one.

I think the whole country is in some serious and very deep shit!

NO... I really mean that... Some really deep shit!!!

LuckyBolt    1,524
5 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

On one side we see him at parties with them and at the next moment, we see him going against them.

I agree.  Stay strong.

COBO Member    3,458

I'm on the same page as everyone else here. We're being played. We need to stay alert but not do anything rash or hasty. That's what they really want to happen. Somebody jumps the gun and then they can point the finger at the "American terrorists", allowing Obama the perfect excuse to declare martial law. And we all know what happens then.

Malevolent    2,944
8 hours ago, Cryptid Mold said:

On the other hand, we see him at parties with them and the next moment, we see him going against them.

It may just be that both sides "need" this confusion and uncertainty among the plebs.  For the most I think the American public at large are totally ignorant, misinformed or purposefully misdirected.  Sometimes when I see interviews with public on TV I think they are just plain fvcking stupid - and this plays nicely into the hands of the devious master-manipulators of political direction.

The other day I heard someone say "That's America, fvck them..bla, bla fish paste"

Seriously?  What happens in America affects the whole world and the effects of this politicking will linger for some time.  I cannot fathom that seemingly educated people on either side of the divide are so blind that their greed and lust for power totally obscures the consequences for all..   There is no action without a reaction.  Every thing the libtard left do has repercussions and consequences as do the reaction by the other-side.  This whole election and the leftist counter revolutionary (yes, it is a revolution when you hire thugs to destroy civilization) actions will eventually destroy the moral fiber of those who are trying to keep the ship upright.  This yin-yang nonsense must get to a point - and soon too.  I get the feeling there is a bit of a "palace-revolution"  going on in the Cabal / Elite / Bilderberg bunch.  Some seem to side with Soros and his ilk who are hell bent on totally wrecking America and with it most of the West / free-world.  And as a consequence the East by knock-on effects.  On the other hand there seems to be a faction withing the "group" who want the country to prosper and therewith bring further opportunity for their get richer-quicker schemes and between them they are playing poker with the world at stake.

It does seem as if a person in America who makes millions / billions, never does so without some form of tacit approval from the "group" who look like they "approve" or not the advancement.  More and more signs are slowly emerging as we move along which do seem to indicate that Trump himself may "owe" a deed of gratitude of some form to someone or something - and I hope I am totally wrong!   There have simply been too many big conglomerates who are suddenly made septic from inside.  The funny thing is that many of the people who are tainted get away with it and live to fight another day.  Rex Tillerson seems to be one of these Teflon-coated people.   And now Tillerson is destined for bigger things, wow!  I wonder sometimes, when I look at the people Trump nominates or is looking at to fill certain very strategic positions - and I wonder who or what is advising him.

Note that this is but a hunch and an opinion there are no concrete facts to research to either prove or disprove, thus some will agree and others vehemently disagree with my hunch - it is your God given right to do so! 

Cryptic Mole    4,559
7 hours ago, Malevolent said:

It may just be that both sides "need" this confusion and uncertainty among the plebs.  For the most I think the American public at large are totally ignorant, misinformed or purposefully misdirected.  Sometimes when I see interviews with public on TV I think they are just plain fvcking stupid - and this plays nicely into the hands of the devious master-manipulators of political direction.

The other day I heard someone say "That's America, fvck them..bla, bla fish paste"

Seriously?  What happens in America affects the whole world and the effects of this politicking will linger for some time.  I cannot fathom that seemingly educated people on either side of the divide are so blind that their greed and lust for power totally obscures the consequences for all..   There is no action without a reaction.  Every thing the libtard left do has repercussions and consequences as do the reaction by the other-side.  This whole election and the leftist counter revolutionary (yes, it is a revolution when you hire thugs to destroy civilization) actions will eventually destroy the moral fiber of those who are trying to keep the ship upright.  This yin-yang nonsense must get to a point - and soon too.  I get the feeling there is a bit of a "palace-revolution"  going on in the Cabal / Elite / Bilderberg bunch.  Some seem to side with Soros and his ilk who are hell bent on totally wrecking America and with it most of the West / free-world.  And as a consequence the East by knock-on effects.  On the other hand there seems to be a faction withing the "group" who want the country to prosper and therewith bring further opportunity for their get richer-quicker schemes and between them they are playing poker with the world at stake.

It does seem as if a person in America who makes millions / billions, never does so without some form of tacit approval from the "group" who look like they "approve" or not the advancement.  More and more signs are slowly emerging as we move along which do seem to indicate that Trump himself may "owe" a deed of gratitude of some form to someone or something - and I hope I am totally wrong!   There have simply been too many big conglomerates who are suddenly made septic from inside.  The funny thing is that many of the people who are tainted get away with it and live to fight another day.  Rex Tillerson seems to be one of these Teflon-coated people.   And now Tillerson is destined for bigger things, wow!  I wonder sometimes, when I look at the people Trump nominates or is looking at to fill certain very strategic positions - and I wonder who or what is advising him.

Note that this is but a hunch and an opinion there are no concrete facts to research to either prove or disprove, thus some will agree and others vehemently disagree with my hunch - it is your God given right to do so! 

I think that was a great post, but the highlighted is by far the most important and with no real need to elaborate because it pretty much says it all.