Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Electoral College Voters to be pardoned!

Ukshep    25,437

So i have been wargaming it out in my mind! simple possibility for how the electoral college could turn out.

We'll start mid way. What if something was to occur leading up to a refusal to vote as they promised to based on election results. Now if you remember a federal judge said they have to vote how the state voted or be in contempt, bringing fines and jail time. If this did occur they need not worry because if they do it well then they can soon be well....Be pardoned by Obama on his way out with Hillary or some other goon at the helm of America.

This makes even more sense when you look at recent news in which they tried to get the electors access to security briefings. But here is the kicker. We have all been thinking its about blaming Russia. THEY NEEDED RUSSIA AS A FAKE ENEMY! SO THEY CAN JUSTIFY TO EVERYONE THAT THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE NEEDED TO CHANGE ITS VOTE! but as of right now that plan was squashed so they will be looking for an alternative....

Without the narrative they can not move forward with justification and the facade of righteousness they need to pull off the plan without a civil war breaking out. They either have to work on another plan asap. Or move to using force... I think its leaning in the way of force.... they have few options left i can think of.

THE ENTIRE HILLARY/OBAMA/DEMOCRAT PLAN IS SIMPLE - ONE DIRECTIVE / Deceive the public into accepting the elites narrative on this election! by any means!

Hope this helps others start following what is going on!

JLXC   
JLXC

The Central Bankers and friends (Elites/TPTB) want WW3.  They want the NWO.  This seems to be their final real push.

They are going to to something to stop Trump from helping anyone, and when they finally do, THEN we will see who cares about Freedom, and who wants to sit at home with a beer and watch TV.  This is it folks.  It's finally here.

Are...... You..... Ready?

Ukshep    25,437
38 minutes ago, Millevolt said:

@Ukshep Looks like a pretty good analysis.

Yeh not sure i like that it does though.

35 minutes ago, JLXC said:

The Central Bankers and friends (Elites/TPTB) want WW3.  They want the NWO.  This seems to be their final real push.

They are going to to something to stop Trump from helping anyone, and when they finally do, THEN we will see who cares about Freedom, and who wants to sit at home with a beer and watch TV.  This is it folks.  It's finally here.

Are...... You..... Ready?

As ready as we'll ever be. And just to be clear. No one will ever be ready!

RabidWolf    1,174
3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

*snip*....Be pardoned by Obama on his way out with Hillary or some other goon at the helm of America.*snip*

Presidential Pardons only affect federal crimes. Since the Electors fall under State jurisdiction and the laws of those states, Obammy can't do shit about it.

Ukshep    25,437
Just now, RabidWolf said:

Presidential Pardons only affect federal crimes. Since the Electors fall under State jurisdiction and the laws of those states, Obammy can't do shit about it.

Don't stop him from trying. One thing i have learned is this! The legalities do not matter to them. The game however is different! Deceive, Distract, Do shit while everyones busy looking elsewhere! You see obama could force it. Then HE commits a crime right? pressuring states etc? not sure of the legalities on that one. But hey.... he could be pardoned right?