Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Naval War College Computer Simulations Show a National Split Coming- Paul Martin

Cinnamon    24,625

I don't usually pay that much attention to Hodges, but this goes along with a lot of things we already know. Super Computers and A.I. (Sounds like Jade Helm to me!) Unnamed source, says gradual buildup to civil war. These guys are predicting a shtf situation. ( Hodges always is.) BUT! This is a dangerous time. Anyone that can't see it, is blind. 

Get your preps in line and if it gets bad enough, there will be no electricity or gas for your car.  Think about what the left is doing, who is manipulating and paying them. 

If they don't let Trump take office, it's on. I think everyone here realizes that. This is one of the FEW times in dealing with all the doom every day, that I feel like we are on the edge. Get your stuff together now. Better talk to the people who live around you that you know, too. 

He says they are war gaming a civil war here right now. And military is getting ready for urban combat on the west coast. Full of crap and playing it? Or does this guy really know something? Says it will kick off in 2 weeks. 

Says there is no big trigger event.  But then starts grasping for something that will set it off... so I don't know about this. 

FlhxsGeek    65

How can the left win a civil war when none of them believe in the 2nd amendment?  Would probably be the shortest lived civil war in history.  They haven't figured out that mean words really don't hurt anyone