Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Politico Writer Tweets Out that Donald Trump is “F*cking His Daughter” …Update: Gets Fired

Cinnamon    28,889

Jack Posobiec pointed out the obvious– Imagine if a conservative tweeted this about one of the Obama girls!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/politico-writer-tweets-donald-trump-fcking-daughter-gets-fired/

This is outrageous and totally unacceptable. I hope she never gets another job in media of any kind. Let them learn the hard way!  Maybe she'll be serving McDonald's at a drive through, but that would take a brain... The behavior of the left is tearing this country apart. 

LOL, so his daughter is a whore and hangs out with married men like Trump? I wouldn't exactly want everyone to think so if i was him. :laughopen

Malevolent    3,433

Another name for that little black book....getting thicker by the day.  Seems the libtards are hell bent on getting their names into Donald's black book, the contents of which may just be hacked by a "Russian".. 

Bear   
Bear

This person was already leaving politico. She is now at The Atlantic. Her new employer needs to understand we don't appreciate her remarks....

Ukshep    25,399
4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Maybe she'll be serving McDonald's at a drive through, but that would take a brain... The behavior of the left is tearing this country apart. 

Wont be the first time they've had her big mac :D

3 hours ago, Bear said:

This person was already leaving politico. She is now at The Atlantic. Her new employer needs to understand we don't appreciate her remarks....

Agreed!