Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

A Message for Electors to Unite For America (Liberal actors trying to influence the vote!)

Cinnamon    24,728

Published on Dec 14, 2016

Only 37 Electors are needed to change the course of history. Record your own video addressing the Electors directly—let them know why you support them, and share why you think their decision is so important to America. Share the video with the hashtags #UniteForAmerica and #SupportTheElectors. Sign up for our local events here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/uniteamer...

Thank you to Martin Sheen, Debra Messing, James Cromwell, BD Wong, Noah Wyle, Freda Payne, Bob Odenkirk, J. Smith Cameron, Michael Urie, Moby, Mike Farrell, Loretta Swit, Richard Schiff, Christine Lahti, Steven Pasquale, Dominic Fumusa, Emily Tyra, Talia Balsam and so many more who lent their time and voice to create this message of unity.

------------------

Message of unity my ass!  These people are dripping with desperation. They are determined to stay Communist here in America. Let them leave! Now! I'm sick of their shit! 

Cinnamon    24,728

Starve this f**king beast now! Cut off your cable tv, stop going to the movies and making them wealthy!  Stop doing anything that lines their pockets and they WILL FEEL IT! Target felt it!  We've seen failure many times from these leftist pricks trying to shove shit down our throat and convince us it's just peanut butter. I'm cutting off my Netflix and My Amazon. I don't need it, there are plenty of free streams online. FREE! 

It's nothing but brainwashing anyway. omg I'm soooo tired of their influence. 

That video should be ILLEGAL!  It's vote rigging using influence.

They're going Hamiltonian. Er... if memory serves, Hamilton was a total dick and wanted a freaking monarchy!  But he didn't get his way!  

Cinnamon    24,728

Alexander Hamilton and American Progressivism

Of all the American Founders, Alexander Hamilton argued most forcefully for a powerful and active national government. Today, he is considered by some, both on the left and on the right, to have been a forerunner of contemporary progressivism. However, a close examination of the historical context and his writings proves the contrary. Hamilton’s thought differs profoundly from the progressive ideas of the 20th and 21st centuries. His vigorous defense of private property, his understanding of the necessary limits of constitutional government, and—above all—his adherence to the natural rights doctrine all point to his essential conservatism.

<snip>

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2015/04/alexander-hamilton-and-american-progressivism

At least he's not AS WARPED as those actors. 

zero   
zero

Anybody who still gives money to these over paid propaganda pushers is a moron.

Stop feeding the beast, quit watching their brainwashing for a few months, after a few months try watching their crap again, bet you can't, you will realize how retarded you were to have been watching it in the first place.

I only recognized two names on that list and one of them wasn't who I thought it was.

These people would be on food stamps if they weren't "connected" some how.

Actors use to be looked at as the scum of the earth, now people worship these idiots.

If it was up to me everyone one that list would be arrested and tried for treason.

The form of government these idiots are pushing is not the American form of government it is the total opposite, if they win, America will no longer exist, something will be here, but, it will no longer be America.

It will be the USSA (United Soviet States of America) that form of government work out really well for the Russian,

It only cost the lives of 60 to 100 million people.

Either these people are totally retarded or worse, they know the blood thirstiness of communist dictators and want to get in on the action.

Either way, these people want to kill you and your family.

Quick1966    1,220

I find it absolutely amazing that these leftist f**ks made a video preaching to the electors that the constitution gives them power to vote anyway and yet these same people are the first ones demanding gun control which I guess they forget is guaranteed to the US population via constitution. So they like it only if they can get their way. Geez I hate actors.

Ukshep    21,604
2 hours ago, Quick1966 said:

I find it absolutely amazing that these leftist f**ks made a video preaching to the electors that the constitution gives them power to vote anyway and yet these same people are the first ones demanding gun control which I guess they forget is guaranteed to the US population via constitution. So they like it only if they can get their way. Geez I hate actors.

same group of people. Different facing stage is all!

JoTN   
JoTN

Aside from the usual left-wing has-beens...Sheen, Farrell, Swit, Lahti...I don't even recognize the names of most of the others.  Who are they to tell electors (chosen by the people, to vote as the people intend them to) to change their socks, much less their votes?  This is an all-out attack on our democracy; and they're screaming about Russian interference? 

JLXC   
JLXC

WOAH!!!!  The child raping, child eating Elite Actors are against Trump?  Amazing, who'd of thunk it?  These people need to be put in their proper place... Prison.

Most people think the Elite are all Croporate or Political leaders, they refuse to see the "Entertainers" for their part in this Beast NWO system.  Screw Hollywood and all the Actors who are trying to help the beast.

Cinnamon    24,728
2 hours ago, JLXC said:

WOAH!!!!  The child raping, child eating Elite Actors are against Trump?  Amazing, who'd of thunk it?  These people need to be put in their proper place... Prison.

Most people think the Elite are all Croporate or Political leaders, they refuse to see the "Entertainers" for their part in this Beast NWO system.  Screw Hollywood and all the Actors who are trying to help the beast.

They're definitely one of the arms on that octopus.