Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Strange sounds in Spokane Valley, WA Dec 14th 2016 3 am

Cinnamon    28,921

Published on Dec 14, 2016

From about 10:30pm up until 5am... these trumpet /howling noises woke many people in this area up. Seem to definitely be coming from the sky. They were non-stop and extremely loud. Loud enough to wake up most residents in this area. Many videos have already been shared. No answers as of yet. This is off of Pines road... was sent to me by someone who lives close.... was Very loud! Enjoy!

Trumpet noises heard over Spokane Valley, WA

EMC2    285
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Published on Dec 14, 2016

From about 10:30pm up until 5am... these trumpet /howling noises woke many people in this area up. Seem to definitely be coming from the sky. They were non-stop and extremely loud. Loud enough to wake up most residents in this area. Many videos have already been shared. No answers as of yet. This is off of Pines road... was sent to me by someone who lives close.... was Very loud! Enjoy!

Trumpet noises heard over Spokane Valley, WA

The strange sound phenomena is sooo creepy. It's been heard all over the world. Wonder what it could be.

Unchained   
Unchained
47 minutes ago, EMC2 said:

The strange sound phenomena is sooo creepy. It's been heard all over the world. Wonder what it could be.

It all has to do with the South Pole. Is it not rumored that the  Ark was recently brought there and opened releasing energy adding to the naturally occurring particle activity. They are likely trying to re-balance the energies. This interjection is likely causing the earth to grow (expand).  Earthquakes and trumpet sounds are birthing pains of the new world.

sodbuster   
sodbuster

Weird. I live just down the road about 8 miles away. I heard nothing and slept like a baby. No one at work mentioned it yesterday. We have had some very frigid air coming through the region. Maybe that had something to do with this? I will have to do a little digging.

sodbuster   
sodbuster

OK, so one of our local news stations attributes the sound to road graders clearing snow from the parking areas of a large shopping mall!

http://www.krem.com/news/local/spokane-county/the-science-behind-that-odd-noise-in-spokane-valley/370337105

I can confirm that when I drove to work yesterday at about 6:30 AM I did see the graders working in the mall parking lot. And yes, their blades do make a kind of screeching sound.

JLXC   
JLXC

This phenomenon is very interesting, but I have no idea what it is.  I've been following it for years, and although some fakes were made, there's too much evidence for this very real phenomenon.  Waiting to hear it for myself one day.

grav   
grav
32 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

Jip. 

The 21st century version of the Sybilline oracle. The Simpsons have a purty good track record.

RabidWolf    1,174

The first OP video (the louder one) is off of "Pines road" and the second one (the quieter one) is near Sullivan Road & Broadway Avenue (which is 2 miles east of North Pines Road)

Looking to the west on the map we find all sorts of industrial facilities and a good size railyard. All sorts of possibilities for that metal grinding noise.

4 hours ago, sodbuster said:

OK, so one of our local news stations attributes the sound to road graders clearing snow from the parking areas of a large shopping mall!

http://www.krem.com/news/local/spokane-county/the-science-behind-that-odd-noise-in-spokane-valley/370337105

I can confirm that when I drove to work yesterday at about 6:30 AM I did see the graders working in the mall parking lot. And yes, their blades do make a kind of screeching sound.

That is certainly a good possibility. Road grader blades make a horrific amount of noise on surfaced concrete (those little grooves they add to concrete for traction act like a bow string on a violin vibrating the blade) I suppose they would make a similar sound on asphalt too, just not quite as intense. 

Oh, imagine that! Interstate 90 (east-west highway) runs just north of the locations for the videos... and it is a concrete highway... 

Yeah, I am going with plow blades for this one.